1) Location isn't very good. If you want to deal with Tula's strange chaotic traffic and unexpected turns and single-direction running - the location of this hotel is convenient.
2) The service is pretty strange. They always want to help, but are often absent.
3) The phone with white noise
4) The shower has not a cabine, but just a hole in the floor :)
But good news:
1) Good breakfast included
2) Nearness of the good restraunt (Yakitoriya is in the same building)
3) Good fast wi-fi internet
4) The rooms are large with everything required (inc. refrigerator, kettle, hairdryer etc.)
5) Pretty clean (pan is desinfected)
6) Not high price (1900rur per night for standart room)
Parking is included, but watchman is sleepping :) Anyway it's good, that the parking is closed for a night.
Total: not bad hotel, not for tourism as its location, but suitable for business aims or if you are on car.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Zvezdny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.