“Baby Shower”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of UNCLE Marty's - CLOSED

UNCLE Marty's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Uncle Marty's is a Restaurant and Bar that caters to those lazy, flip-flop days where you mind is on relaxing and sharing time with friends and family. As you explore our site, you will see that, in addition to our regular menus, we have many special events, specials and parties. We often have live music and are a great place to hold your next Clam Steam or party...Let us do the work and you focus on enjoying your event! Stop by, stay a while and enjoy our hospitality!
Colonie, New York
“Baby Shower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

I reserved Uncle Marty's Patio for my daughters baby shower. Marty and his staff did a wonderful job. Joe made a delicious brunch,french toast,ham,quiche,home fries cottage cheese and a wonderful display of fruit crafted into a baby in a carriage..Our waitress Kim could not have been more attentive to our needs.
I would highly recommend Uncle Marty's for your party needs,He also hosted my daughters engagement party as well as my birthday party. Great food,great value exceptional service

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Kimberly F

Albany, NY
“Excellent Surprise, Contrary to Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

We have been frequenting many area establishments including Lakeview, Towne Tavern, Arlington House, etc. When querying others about Uncle Marty's, we have been given mixed reviews like the food is ok or not great, etc. We were told by many that the breakfast food is quite good vs. the dinner etc. So, this past Sunday we decided to try it for ourselves.

We arrived about 11AM and had NO Wait - I said to myself, this place is off to an excellent start. We were seated in the bar area which I like and was very comfortable. We were waited on almost immediately by a very nice waitress who couldn't do enough for us. We both ordered the Eggs Benedict (I ordered an extra egg) and they were both delicious - one of the better breakfasts we have had in the area in a while.

We were reading the paper and about to pay for our check and were greeted by a very friendly "Marty", the owner. We told him this was our first time here and he offered us dinner menus, welcomed us to come back, told us their specials, when they were open during the week, etc.

What a pleasant surprise and well beyond what we expected givens some of the (wrong/advice) we were given that the place was just ok. We actually thought the entire experience was excellent and can't wait to return to try dinner.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank STEBAY711
Troy,NY 12180
“"A Great Family Restaurant"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

My wife and I visit Uncle Marty's mainly for breakfast. Leigh Ann, the waitress always knows what I order even if it is several months we do not visit. Besides great service and food it has a great atmosphere with special Thursday bands and meals... the summer place to be.
It has many dinner specials.
Great food, great service and great atmosphere that's Uncle Marty's.

• Visited July 2013
West Sand Lake, New York
“my restaurant of choice, not just in Averill Park, but tops in the entire capital district.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Best Fried Chicken I ever tasted. Best Rubin I have ever tasted. Tremendous portions. Great Breakfasts. Service folks are always helpful and smiling. Great prices.
Despite my many great experiences, I recommended the place to friends who was disappointed, as were some of the reviewers on this page. My recommendation would be to go back and give them another chance..... this place is far too good to miss out based on one bad experience.

• Visited March 2013
Averill Park, New York
“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013

Great family resturaunt with great food. They always have something going on so check out their website for events

Visited January 2013