SO/ Sofitel St. Petersburg
Petro Palace Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$277
US$269
US$501
US$285
US$277
  • Pool
Radisson Sonya Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$206
US$263
Anglettere Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$262
  • Pool
Pushka Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$327
US$421
US$316
1,224 results
All reviewsw hotelrooftop barbliss spatrendy hotelfabulous roomtop floorliving roomnespresso machinerain showerisaac's cathedrallocation is greatfour seasonsroom ratespecial thankspalace squarewinter palacebeautiful city
Reviewed 8 May 2013

The W is the perfect base for a long weekend to St Petersburg. From there you can walk everywhere you need to without resorting to public transport. The Hermitage is on the doorstep as are the boat trips around the Canals and also to Peterhoff.
The hotel is funky, staff really friendly and helpful and the rooftop bar a great spot for people watching and getting a great view across the City.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
W_St_Petersburg, General Manager at SO/ Sofitel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Dear expatsal,
Thank you for your positive feedback to W St. Petersburg! I’m glad your experience with us made a good impression on you. Thank you for highlighting the location of the hotel - it’s really unbeatable and it provides best city views from the rooftop. The location is also the best for walking tours and boat trips as you mentioned it.
I’m looking forward to see you back soon!
Peter Katusak-Huzsvar,

Reviewed 6 May 2013

room is wonderful with all of the amenities including tv in the bathroom! great shower; exercise room could use more individual pieces. dining room quite good but a bit pricey. chafing dishes for eggs,etc. were cold at breakfast. not a good start but can order from the menu as well.
location is great.
on eight floor is a gem of an outside cafe.bar! pen from May to October.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
W_St_Petersburg, General Manager at SO/ Sofitel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Dear john m b,
Thank you for your positive review of W St. Petersburg. I’m glad you liked our rooms and amenities. I’m sorry to hear that our breakfast was not satisfying for you. I will pass your comments to the restaurant team. On the positive side I’m glad that you liked our rooftop terrace miXup. During the day time it operates as an open-air restaurant with grill and other summer dishes. At night it turns into a city hotspot with exclusive cocktails and live DJs performance. I hope you will have chance to visit us again during the summer time to enjoy your time on the terrace and in the hotel.
Looking forward to see you soon,

Reviewed 3 May 2013

My family stayed her in April for 2 nights. We absolutely loved it. The people that worked at the front desk spoke perfect English. The rooms were very nice, we had a rollaway bed in our room to accommodate our child. Housekeeping did a fine job.

But the thing I liked most about this hotel was its location. We were able to walk to many of the attractions. Safe neighborhood.

One negative: We did not like the breakfast, the cheese was like rubber and the overall quality was not worth $30-35 per person. Skip the breakfast.

If I were to go back to St Petersburg I would stay here again. We had a great time.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear LivelyFlorida,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback about W St. Petersburg! This is great that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and could make a lot of sightseeing. Thank you for your comment about the breakfast – we will share it with our Beverage & Food partner Alain Ducasse Enterprise. At the moment we are ready to offer different options of the breakfast to our guests – American and Continental breakfast at miX in St. Petersburg restaurant, in-room dining breakfast varieties and also grab & go style breakfast at W Café. I hope you will find one you like most during your next visit. Thank you for recommending W St. Petersburg. Looking forward to see you back soon,

Reviewed 2 May 2013

My husband and I would like to thank you for an enjoyable stay in your hotel. Staff was very professional and helpful, and Anastasia from Whatever/Whenever service went above and beyond to satisfy our special wish - Hungarian speaking private guide. We had a delightful experience!
We were truly impressed with the hotel and the city, its rich history and welcoming people. One day we hope to return and look forward to another pleasant experience at the W hotel. Thank you for your hospitality and we look forward to stay with you in St. Petersburg again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear luciasip,
Thank you so much for your positive review and for your loyalty to Starwood Hotels. I’m glad you liked our service and that our Whatever/Whenever exceeded your expectations and managed to organize you a guided tour in the city.
Looking forward to see you back in W St. Petersburg soon,

Reviewed 1 May 2013

As you would expect at a W the hotel is modern and unusual. My daughter had a nice sized room with all of the amenities you could want and as a platinum Starwood member we were upgraded to a huge suite with two balconies, one and a half baths,a large dressing room closet and double sink bath with separate toilet area. It was a great room with lovely linens and huge, soft towels. I just wish the bedroom had a few drawers for clothes.The hotel is well located to the many wonderful sites in Saint Petersburg. Our room came with a continental breakfast but there was much confusion by a poorly trained staff in the dining room about what was available. Internet access is limited to 3 devices. Watch your bill carefully. The night before we left we asked for our bill to make sure that when we were picked up in the morning we would have an easy check-out. We told the desk clerk about the errors and he said that it would be corrected. In the morning when we went to check out, the bill had not been corrected and it took 20 minutes for them to correct it. We had a nice stay at the hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
W_St_Petersburg, General Manager at SO/ Sofitel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Dear Atlantan1972,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback to W St. Petersburg! As you are our Platinum guests I’m happy that we had an opportunity to upgrade you. Let me take this chance to thank you for your loyalty to Starwood Hotels. I’m very sorry to hear about the confusion with the breakfast and your bill. We will look closely into the issues that caused the errors. If you would like to share the details of your stay please reach me directly via this email: GMPeter.Katusak-Huzsvar@whotels.com. On the positive side I’m glad that you really liked your room and our amenities for you.
I hope to see you back soon,