SO/ Sofitel St. Petersburg
US$495
  • Restaurant
Petro Palace Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$281
US$265
  • Pool
US$283
US$273
  • Pool
Radisson Sonya Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$175
US$299
US$272
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Pushka Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$321
Travelocity
US$404
US$318
Agoda.com
1,227 results
All reviewsw hotelrooftop barbliss spatrendy hotelfabulous roomtop floorliving roomnespresso machinerain showerisaac's cathedrallocation is greatfour seasonsroom ratespecial thankspalace squarewinter palacebeautiful city
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Spent 5 wonderful nights here during my recent stay in St. Peterburg from May 13- May 18.
Hotel is the best boutique hotel that my husband and I stayed in on our recent month long trip to Europe and to Russia.
The rooms are very comfortable (we had a Marvelous room on the 8th floor). The bed amazing, and the bathroom with a separate shower were the best we experienced. Especially loved the Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary coffee!
A very special thanks to Marina Rogova, who made our stay there just delightful. Marina interacted with us daily and made sure that we were never in need of anything during our stay. Thank you Marina! Also thanks to Mario Habicher and the nice young man at the lobby bar!
The lobby was a great place to stop for drinks or just to relax next to the fireplace.
The rooftop terrace celebrated its seasonal opening during our visit and we were able to enjoy the amazing view of St. Isaac's cathedral.
I cannot recommend enough this hotel for any visit to St. Petersburg!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
W_St_Petersburg, General Manager at SO/ Sofitel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Letty0,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at W St. Petersburg. I am very glad to hear that our hotel has become a highlight of your journey to Europe. Moreover I am happy you have enjoyed the service provided by our team, Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary coffee in your room and our signature W bed.
We hope to welcome you back again for the miXup bar season premiere.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I spend in W weekend in June 2014. The hotel from all points of view is wonderful - super comfortable rooms, excellent service and best location. Another great feature is the spa area that has a 25m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam.
The hotel has one of the best terraces in city. In the evenings you can enjoy with some nice lounge live music and a great view of the St. Isaac's Cathedral. Also, bar on the terrace services tasty cocktails. But don't forget to book a table in advance.
A great breakfast was the final point in stay. Varity and quality of dishes was perfect.
Without any doubt next time I come to Saint Pete, I will stay in W.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nikita M

Dear Nikita M,
Thank you for your comment and your loyalty to W St. Petersburg. I am glad you have enjoyed everything in our hotel including bliss spa, mix in St. Petersburg by Alain Ducasse and miXup Terrace on the rooftop.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed between 20 and 25 of May 2014. Everything was excellent - service, room, location. Can only strongly recommend this place to anyone travelling on business or pleasure.

Special thanks to the manager Marina Rogova, for being able to assist us with all our requests in a timely and professional fashion, as well as to Julia Luppian for being creative and helpful.

As for the downsides - selection of fruits/juices for breakfast could have been slightly broader. Oh and the room keys kept demagnetizing on their own, even though I was not carrying them next to a cell phone.

Looking forward very much to coming next year!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
W_St_Petersburg, General Manager at SO/ Sofitel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Eugene B,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at W St. Petersburg. I am very glad you have enjoyed the hospitality of our W team as all as your room and our location in the heart of the city. We value very much your comment regarding beverages; our Team of cooks managed by Alain Ducasse is constantly working on updating menus at miX in St. Petersburg.
We hope to welcome you back next year.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We enjoyed our time at the W St. Petersburg. My girlfriend arrived at the hotel before me and one of the staff members (Daria) went out of her way to keep her company. They had discussed their mutual love for ballet dancing. The next day, to our surprise, Daria had left a ballet figurine in our room! We've been taking that ballerina out with us during all our travels in Europe. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Dognaught,
Thank you for the review of W St. Petersburg. I am glad our W Insider Daria has made you feel so welcomed in St. Petersburg and managed to create a little surprise for your girlfriend.
We hope to see you back on your next trip to Europe.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

W. St. Petersburg has two standout attractions, the location and the service. Since many have written about the location, I will refrain. The service was way above what I expected. Certainly everyone was friendly but there is nothing better than a pleasant surprise. About 3 months before traveling to Russia, I read an article in the New York Times entitled "Back in the ('30's U.S.S.R) about an gentlemen in St. Petersburg that had an old stately apartment laid out in the Soviet Style complete with artwork, artifacts, furniture, and memorabilia from the Stalin era. Well, the front desk called the owner of the apartment, and after returning from sightseeing one day, they told me the owner of the apartment was coming to pick me up! When he arrived in a 90's Chrysler PT Cruiser, I was even more surprised! He graciously took me to the apartment and explained it all in great detail, even dressing me up in Trotsky's old parade jacket. It was a once in a lifetime visit, aided by the W.

Room Tip: There is an excellent bar called mixup on the roof. If you want a quiet room, request for one that is far from the roof bar.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
W_St_Petersburg, General Manager at SO/ Sofitel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Jeff K,
Thank you for the positive review. I am very glad to hear you had an amazing time at W St. Petersburg and we hope you will come back to us for more special surprises from our W team.