“Best tour ever in St Petersburg”
Review of Aventura Travel

Aventura Travel
Book In Advance
US$54.02*
Tour to the State HERMITAGE Museum
US$60.02*
and up
Sightseeing Tour with a tour to Peter and Paul Fortress and Spilled Blood Church
US$78.03*
and up
St. Petersburg Half-Day City Tour Including Walking Tour to Peter and Paul...
Ranked #21 of 385 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Aventura Travel today is specialized to provide a comprehensive range of services for business and leisure guests traveling throughout Russia as conferences, incentives, medical treatment trips, business trips, cruise ships, river cruises, regular tourists... Our St. Petersburg tour guides were made for different groups and individuals who have their own preferences in sightseeing.
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I am a businessman and I came to St Petersburg for my appointment with the other people in the same business. I looked at the city in the internet and decided to take tour foe my short time in St Petersburg in Aventura Travel I found in the net. I ordered some excursions and a private tour guide with the premium car. After all my business was done I was met by the tour guide. I would like to thank you guys for the tour and I would say the tour was great and interesting. I will recommend Aventura Travel in my city and to everyone.

4  Thank Abdulla M

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I would like to share my experience in St Petersburg. It was great from a very beginning. We were met at the airport by our local guide Maria who was as we noticed a very good person and so skillful in her profession. The tour was great and meal wonderful in all the restaurants. I would highly recommend this company to everyone. Fiida

2  Thank Fiida A
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I would like to thank all the team of Aventura Travel for the great work. I just came back from my trip to St Petersburg and Moscow. There were 28 of us from California and we really enjoyed this trip and I woul highly recommend them for the tour to Russia.

2  Thank Albert C
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Me and my wife would like to share our wonderful experience of the shore tour in St Petersburg with (I am sure) best tour operator we have ever used before. Maria from the office was all the time ready to answer all our questions (and there were so many) and finally gave us the best price for the tour (we also compared it with the other tour operators) but when we come to St Petersburg were little bit nerves as we did not know how it worked with the Visa but everything was so smooth and the guide was already there for us. Catherine, our guide was beyond what we ever expected, she was so nice and knowledgeable and brief it was our best tour ever experienced. Thank you

3  Thank Albert S
Reviewed 27 July 2012

My husband and I were delighted with the service and tour Aventura Travel provided for us. We were on a 10-day Baltic Cruise with an overnight in St. Petersberg. We were promptly met at the cruise terminal by our guide! So many sights to see and the tour guides have a wealth of knowledge about their gorgeous city! Their English is impeccable. HIGHLY recommend Aventura for your travel guides while in St. Petersburg. STUNNING city!!!!