“Two days tour in St Petersburg with Aventura Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aventura Travel

and up
St.Petersburg 1 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
Ranked #21 of 340 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Aventura Travel today is specialized to provide a comprehensive range of services for business and leisure guests traveling throughout Russia as conferences, incentives, medical treatment trips, business trips, cruise ships, river cruises, regular tourists... Our St. Petersburg tour guides were made for different groups and individuals who have their own preferences in sightseeing.
Colorado City, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two days tour in St Petersburg with Aventura Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

We booked the tour with Aventura Travel and it really exceeded our expectations. In Saint Petersburg we got the incomparable Katya as our guide. I’m sure she’s done these sites many, many times, but you wouldn’t know it. Her enthusiasm never flagged, and she was constantly watching us to see what we were most interested in. She effortlessly (it seemed) timed everything so that we didn’t feel rushed, yet saw all that we hoped to-and more! The practicalities on both days were taken care of (bathroom breaks, lunch break) without any major disruption to the flow of the day. The pace was just right so that we could catch our breaths and really take in what we were seeing, yet we were never just waiting around. We really enjoyed the details that she shared of her life, in fact, later we all agreed that Katya seemed more like a friend than just our guide. Her gentle sense of humour and sparkling eyes kept us all engaged when we began to get tired. I have to say that seeing St. Petersburg with Katya was one of the highlights of my life.

The drivers was excellent and the vehicle was very comfortable.

We took private tour for stop on our trip, and Aventura Travel stands out from the others for so many reasons. The professionalism and patience and attention to detail was so re-assuring when I was first gathering information. Also, my emails were answered quickly considering the time difference. It was apparent that the details were all looked after, and we truly could just enjoy and savour every moment. And then Stanislav Acurio checked with our group at the end of our St. Petersburg tour for any feedback-how nice! These tours exceeded our expectations in all ways!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Robert L

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Aventura Travel is the only way to see St Petersburg with a tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

Family and I (husband and two daughters, 13 & 14) just finished a 2-day tour of St. Petersburg with Aventura Travel. We were on a Holland America (Rotterdam) cruise of the Baltic. Rather than taking one of the ship's shore excursions, as suggested by tripadvisor we took a private tour through Aventura Travel. The tour was easy to book.

We had a nice new Mercedes van with driver (Anatoliy) and guide (Andrey) and just the four of us. We only paid a little more than our fellow cruiser who were on big buses of 40-50 people and we got a LOT more out of the experience. We saw all of the highlights of St. Petersburg in just two days, and the tour was totally flexible to fit our needs. I would recommend just going with your own family or close friends as it is only a little more than adding others to your group. Then, if you want to spend half a day in souvenir shops or skip them altogether, no one can complain! Our guide did a great job of keeping us on schedule to cover every single thing that was listed in our package. However, if we had said we weren't interested in part of it and wanted to spend more time at another place, that would have been fine. PLUS, by just having four in our group, we constantly walked straight to the entrance of all the attractions rather than getting in line behind groups.

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We have travelled to 20+ countries and have toured everything imaginable and have never had as good and thorough and comfortable a tour as we had with Alexander and SPB tours. Couldn't recommend them more. Everything went exactly as they had told us it would.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank Jhon C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best tour ever in St Petersburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

I am a businessman and I came to St Petersburg for my appointment with the other people in the same business. I looked at the city in the internet and decided to take tour foe my short time in St Petersburg in Aventura Travel I found in the net. I ordered some excursions and a private tour guide with the premium car. After all my business was done I was met by the tour guide. I would like to thank you guys for the tour and I would say the tour was great and interesting. I will recommend Aventura Travel in my city and to everyone.

Visited November 2012
4 Thank Abdulla M
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour in St Petersburg with superb tour guide.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

I would like to share my experience in St Petersburg. It was great from a very beginning. We were met at the airport by our local guide Maria who was as we noticed a very good person and so skillful in her profession. The tour was great and meal wonderful in all the restaurants. I would highly recommend this company to everyone. Fiida

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Fiida A
California City, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My trip to Saint-Petersburg!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

I would like to thank all the team of Aventura Travel for the great work. I just came back from my trip to St Petersburg and Moscow. There were 28 of us from California and we really enjoyed this trip and I woul highly recommend them for the tour to Russia.

Visited October 2012