“Perfect”

Baby Lemonade Hostel
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I arrived around six in the morning and I was really tired from the train ride from Moscow, luckily though, I was able to check in right away. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm for 3 nights. It can get a bit stuffy in the dorm but it's really not a problem. There was a fan in my room, so it helped. The staff is great. They're really nice & helpful. I never had to wait for a shower or toilet and I was able to wash my clothes for free in the machine. The facilities and rooms are clean. There's breakfast in the mornings and there's a grocery store right down the street. It's a great location. The other guests were really pleasant & it was so easy to make friends with the others! I offered to make a popular dish from where I'm from, so the employees and I planned it out, then we went out to get the ingredients, and they bought it. That was fun, but it was even more fun when we were all making it together. Everyone had a great time and it was such a great experience. I really recommend this hostel to anyone visiting st Petersburg! I will definitely stay here when I visit st Petersburg again.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank B7elle

Reviewed 1 August 2014

+The staff is great. Kind, helpful and friendly. Location of hostel is good. U can walk to hermitage, nevsky street and subway. Curtains around the bed helps for privacy.

-Room was really hot at night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed in the annexe to the main hostel - which is all private rooms. Seemed a little quieter than the main area (which contained the dorms) - but still had a small kitchen, communal area etc. Location is fantastic - 5 minutes from Nevsky and 20 mins from the main square. Whole place was very clean, with good facilities. Would recommend it if you're on a budget.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed R
Alissa B, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Baby Lemonade Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2015

Thanks! We become bigger, so come to check us out!) Rock'n'roll!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The title says it all! But enough about me let's talk about this super cool hostel! :) The location is great. You're very close to some cool restaurants and cafes, and you're only a short walk away (15 minutes or so) from everything you probably came to St. Petersburg to see. The staff were very friendly and full of charming wit. Great personalities! My flight departing SP left at 5am, so the overnight guy called me a cab at 3am and came downstairs a waited with me. Very cool people working there. If I ever come back I wouldn't think twice about staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chadlindsey

Thank you so much, you are always welcome in our place! Rock'n'roll!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We had the Popart room in a newer apartment, not in the same building as the reception. Very nicely decorated, everything near brand new and stylish, with a huge common room and 3 above the average bathrooms. Good location, just a short walk to Hermitage and few minutes to the main road Nevsky prospekt. The girls at the reception were very kind, the guy however always seemed to be a bit confused and hardly spoke english :) If we'd come back, we definately would stay here again to check the other rooms, too!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank perlakiszab
Alissa B, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Baby Lemonade Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

Thank you!
We will be happy to see you again)

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Location is near perfect, it's just stone throwing distance to Russian museum, receptionists can speak English and helpful, especially that girl named Naya, with very fluent spoken English, you can communicate with her at ease. But if you book a individual private room, you need to go to a apartment behind the reception building. Overthere no drinking water machine available, and bottled water runs out always. Sleeping quality is sort of poor due to traffic sound along with footsteps, noise of water heater.

Thank you! We did reconstruction so now all of the rooms and common area with filter water located in one place!) We will be happy to see you again)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a great hostel. The staff were so charming and helpful, everything was really clean, our private double was spacious. I didn't think places like this existed in St Petersburg! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great value and a clean, safe, central place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you! You are always welcome here in Baby Lemonade!)