“St Petersburg trip”

Ranked #29 of 335 Hotels in St. Petersburg
kingston upon Hull
“St Petersburg trip”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

what can I say bad about this hotel NOTHING situated a short walk from the main railway station and metro this is a hotel that is in a historic building so you may think you are going back in time first reaction what have I done forget it when you reach Reception the greeting of the girls is great and they could speak English which helped and if they were not sure what you ment they would get some one who could and in that department a speial thanks must go to Anna who could not do enough for you brillant rooms the room I had was a suite and I felt lost in it it was that large complete with spa bath breakfast was good and you could have coffe and tea all day with snacks no extra cost I spent 3 nights there and was not disapointed what I paid for the 3 nights would only get me one in London there were bars restraunts all within a 5 minute walk definatly use again on my next trip Thanks to all the staff

Room Tip: o for a suite
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Highlander117
Olga_Siruk, General Manager at Allegro Hotel On Ligovskiy Ave, responded to this review, 14 February 2013
Dear Mr.Stewart,
Thank you very much for your review and for choosing Allegro hotel!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Communication with you was a real pleasure for all of us! Thank you for your comments about our rooms. We always try to improve our service and room`s equipment. It is good to know that our guests like atmosphere in our hotel, our breakfast and the rooms.

Thank you for staying with us. We will be happy to welcome you again! Hope you will be our loyalty guest in the future.

Electronic Sales Manager
Anna

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Turkish first
Rabat, Morocco
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I want to tell you in brief about my trip to Saint-Petersburg. Actually it was some kind of business trip, so I can’t tell you anything particular about this city as a cultural or historic place, but I’ll just mention few points about the hotel, where I stayed. It was Allegro Hotel that is situated just in the center on Ligovsky Avenue, right next to Nevsky. What was important for me – walking distance from Moskovsky railway station, as I arrived from Moscow be Sapsan (some kind of high-speed train between Moscow and Petersburg) and a possibility to stay away from the public transport when I need to get to my office which was not so far away. About the hotel – really nice place, new rooms, wonderful view, good service at the front desk. Continental breakfast is held in the café of the hotel, actually nothing special, but for me it was more than enough. Want to mention, that receptionists were really helpful, even let me stay in the room longer without any extra charge. So in general – good choice for travelers of all kinds, good value for the money I paid. If I need to come back to Saint-Petersburg, this hotel will be in the top-list.
P.S. Elevator. So cool, you need to see it, some kind of memorable thing from historic city)

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Olga_Siruk, General Manager at Allegro Hotel On Ligovskiy Ave, responded to this review, 25 January 2013
Dear Anni,
Thank you very much for choosing Allegro hotel and for your good review!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind words about our rooms. Our hotel is rather new. It was opened in 2011 year. So we are trying to be active, modern, developing and take care of all our guests. Thank you for nice comments about our front desk team. They are very pleased.
We will be glad to welcome you again in our hotel!

Olga Siruk
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I stayed there in May with my husband for a night. The location is safe, it is on a crowded main street which is close to the center and the metro. The hotel is very small, newly renovated, so the rooms are very very clean and decent compared to any Russian hotel if you don't want to pay lots of money. The breakfast was nice, too. The staff was very friendly. You can find more than you should expect in a mid-level Russian hotel.

Room Tip: I booked very last minute so the price was very cheap.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Olga_Siruk, General Manager at Allegro Hotel On Ligovskiy Ave, responded to this review, 19 December 2012
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

We were pleased to know your opinion about our hotel. Thank you for finding our staff friendly. We are always trying to improve our service, so thank you for giving us this opportunity with your comments. We appreciate it.
We will be glad to see you again in our hotel during your next visit Saint-Petersburg.

Olga Siruk