“ok”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We had an average meal in this fish restaurant but interestingly being from London we yet again found average food, nothing special, at quite a price. The wine again is very expensive in St Petersburg there seems to be a huge mark up for basic bottles you'd find in London restaurants for under £20 reaching nearer £60! and we are talking very average wine.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Nice service and ambiance. Fresh seafood. A bit on the pricey side but a nice place to take clients or business associates.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

The food here is really good and you are spoiled for choice, but it is a bit pricey.

Reviewed 11 August 2011

I ate here one evening in August. I was on my own and the staff was great (some places treat you different when you are on your own). I started with a little champagne, then had an appetizer of shrimp in cream sauce and finished with crab cakes. Everything was very fresh and tasty. The portions were larger than expected so I wasn't able to fit in dessert. The price was comparable to other restaurants in SPB. Overall, I'd go back the next time I'm in town.

3  Thank ClemsonWendi
Reviewed 30 July 2011

My husband and I very much like restaurant Fish House (address – Grivtsova Pereulok 4, tel. 448-2277, e-mail – info@fish-spb.ru, web site – www.fish-spb.ru) in St. Petersburg, Russia. We have been eating lunch on a regular basis at Fish House for the past year, and after eating there every time we are already anticipating our next visit. What do we like about Fish House? Great administration, great service, fresh, delicious, and beautifully presented food, romantic atmosphere, immaculate cleanliness, convenient location in the city center and only a 5-minute walk from the hotel Astoria and St. Isaac’s Cathedral. We are fish lovers, and at Fish House the fish is always fresh and very delicious. Even though we have not yet tried the various meat dishes at Fish House, we are sure that they also are delicious since all dishes (salads, appetizers, sides, main courses, desserts) that we have tried have been delicious. Fish House is part of an excellently-managed restaurant chain in St. Petersburg consisting also of Stroganoff Steak House, Russian Vodka Room, and Clairet. So, enjoy your dining experience with any of their restaurants!

3  Thank TravellersSPB