“Just right”

Domina St.Petersburg
Ranked #9 of 358 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The perfect combination. Half a street away from the central cluster of hotels, that were at least twice as expensive. Old facade fronting a small canal, but with a new and modern interior and large beautifully decorated bedrooms and bathrooms. Great breakfast and bar on site too.

Room Tip: Our room faced inwards as opposed to towards the canal, so presumably was cheaper as a result, but w...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shortlau
DominaPrestige, Генеральный директор at Domina St.Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Shortlau,

Thank you for choosing Domina Prestige Hotel and also leaving your comments on www.tripadvisor.ru
We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with quality of service, good location of our Hotel and interiors. Your opinion is very important for us!
We hope that you will be our guest again next time when you come to Saint-Petersburg!

Regards from St. Petersburg,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I am priviledged to stay in this superb hotel! Luckily I have another 3 nights to sleep here. What an excusite place! We booked 5 nights and the management was kind enough to offer us an up grade but our room on the green corridor was so nice and comfy that we decided to stay just where we are.

Roman was fantastic with loads of info. Thank you!

Reception: All of the staff was exceptionally friendly and informative. Without their knowledge......

Room is superb! Lovely chololats on pillow every night and fresh water. Not far from THE street: Nevsky Prospect!

When I return I will comment on breakfast. I have been to Scandinavia and Baltics and off to Moscow, so the breakfast is a bit expensive for a traveller travelling 5 weeks in Europe.

Maybe we will do it Wednesday it must be fabulous because this hotel and staff is fabulous. I do recommend this hotel!!

Room Tip: I love my room 214. I suppose there are larger rooms but 214 is great
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Yvonne,

On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for your positive review.
It is always a pleasure to know that our guests are happy, it encourage us working every day to make our service better!
We are looking forward to make your next stay as great as this one.

Best regards from St. Petersburg,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great hotel, great location, very comfortable rooms, very friendly staff we would deffinetely return!
Original decoration.
Very comfortable baby crib for our 6 months old daughter.
Though expensive breakfast

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Artuurss,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and taking your time to share your opinion regarding your stay here, on Tripadvisor.com.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your staying and found our property friendly and comfortable.
It will be our pleasure to have you as our guests anytime in the future again.
Our best regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed here for four nights in March 2014. From the time we entered the hotel to the time we left we were very well taken care off. The staff at the reception were courteous and helpful. The room was spacious and clean and the facilities brilliant. The housekeeping is very good, the breakfast is a good spread even having cakes and creme brulees.
I would strongly recommend this hotel for its good location and courteous staff.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
DominaPrestige, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Domina St.Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Mr. Chandrase, it is always great to hear when our guests have enjoyed their experience with us, thanks for taking the time to share. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

me and my husband stayed in the hotel in August 2014 - it was a great top-class experience! the location, the service, the reception, the rooms give the overall impression of an extremely correct choice made.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Наташа К
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Excellent location for shops, bars, restaurants, coffe bars and the main attractions all within walking distance.

Friendly and very helpful staff. Restaurant lovely and the food was sooooooooooooooooo good.

Bar nice but check prices - vodka reasonable to very expensive so look before you order.

Room beautiful. Free wifi and bottled water. Ve

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marycush
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stayed for 3 nights. The hotel was pristine. My room was exceptionally clean and quiet (the sheets and towels were completely stainless). The breakfast, although expensive, was amazing. The staff were prompt and courteous. The only problem I had was with booking taxis ... at two points, I had asked for a taxi to be booked, but when it came time to meet the taxi, there was no taxi. This probably has more to do with the taxi companies in St. Petersburg than with the hotel staff. I had no problems, however, with the taxis to and form the airport. Indeed, I had concierge book me a taxi from the airport to the hotel. Right when I got out of customs, someone was there with my name on a sign, and drove me straight to the hotel. And, the cost was less than what many of my colleagues paid when picking up their own taxi from the airport to city centre (I was there for a conference). I'm (generally) quite fussy when it comes to hotels, and, I can't find anything to complain about here at all. This was probably one of the best hotel experiences I have had in years.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business