Ludmila Tours - Tours in Russia
Book In Advance
Tours from Ludmila Tours - Tours in Russia tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ludmila Tours - Tours in Russia
from US$210.00
from US$114.00
from US$250.00
More Info
All reviews private tour cruise ship through viator two days always on time main sights fantastic tour highly recommend this company boris driver knowledge flexibility visas sites petersburg english tours
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We went to St. Petersburg July 2012. Two families 3 adults and 2 teens, I was concerned that the cruise tours would be crowded and boring for our teens so I booked a private tour with Ludmila tours. I got to tell you this was the best decision!!! Our tour guide was fantastic ...Kristina. She was able to engage our teens in a wonderful tour. She was funny and very energetic. We enjoyed every minute of the visit and her company. I strongly recommend if you are going to St Petersburg to work with her.
Our immigration was very smooth and pleasant , Ludmila tours take care of all the details. You don’t need a visa! So don’t let your travel agent, tour company, or cruise line tell you otherwise. We can recommend them, don’t be frightened about the visa talk, it really is no problem getting off the ship and through Russian immigration, its exactly the same for those using the ships tours.
Visited June 2012

12  Thank Dora D
Reviewed 7 March 2013

5  Thank Dora D
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Last July we went on a Baltic cruise and spent 2 full days in St. Petersburg. We did not want to book with the ship and after some search I found Ludmila Tours on the net. I sent them a list of sites we wanted to see in St. Petersburg. Ludmila offered an excellent 2 day tour program at a very reasonable price. We had a great guide Helen who was very knowledgeable and nice to us. Her English was perfect. Our driver Vlad was very friendly. We enjoyed Russian lunch included in our tour, Ludmila's choice of restaurants and meals was excellent. If you plan to visit St. Petersburg, we definitely recommend you to work with Ludmila Tours there.

Date of experience: July 2012
14  Thank margiesue58
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Once in St. Petersburg you cannot get outside the ship, in our case, without a guide..... the signs in the city are not in english and few people speak english....We had a great tour guide called Svetlana - Lana, that showed us the best of the city and surroundings....She is an experienced guide, knows a lot about the history and passioned for the job!
I definetely recommended this tour!!

15  Thank Ana paula E
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Hello Ludmila: you may remember us from a few years ago; you and your team made our visit to St. Petersburg and environs most enjoyable. Your winning personality and vast knowledge of the many museums and sites greatly added to our "Russian" experience. We especially enjoyed the day trip to Pushkin to visit Catherine Palace. It's a trip we would love to repeat someday. Mrs. S.

Date of experience: June 2011