“One of the BEST hotel in St Petersburg”
Review of Mary Hotel

Mary Hotel
Ranked #5 of 982 St. Petersburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2013

1) 10-15 mins walk to the hotel from metro station, the sign of the hotel is very small (If you walk along side with the Park when you get out from the metro, you can see a museum in the park, the hotel is just opposite to the museum in the residential street)
2) Neighbors - There are some restaurants, 2 supermarkets, 1 food market, 1 money exchange, 1 pharmacy store, near the market, very convenient
3) Locates in a residential area, the hotel environment is quiet and you can have a good sleep
4) Sightseeing – 20-25 mins walk to the Peter and Paul Fortress, Mosque and Military Museum
5) Room – clean, trendy and nice design
6) Services – services also acceptable, as the no of rooms are <20, you don’t need to wait for check in or check outi

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank 723SuzanneL

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I liked everything in this hotel. Located in a side street, so it is quiet. About 10 minutes walk from the metro station. The do not serve breakfast, but there are plenty of places around opening early in the morning, or even open 24 hours. The hotel is clean, has modern furniture. Some of the double rooms can be connected to make a family room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I am strongly recommend choose this hotel, i like everything about this place.I booked a standard room (had a room 11) .It was small, but cozy with a big bathroom with a window
( really cool!!) I had everything like I am at home:bathrobe,slippers, iron after request. Location was also perfect - near big park and metro station.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Guillaume G
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I booked this hotel for my first visit to Saint-Petersburg. I was not sure about that but there is no doubts for me now.
It is easy to get to the hotel because it is in the center and not far from the subway.
The room was just great and pretty comfortable. The hotel is not really big but they have a cafe which is nice.
All the stuff was extremely polite and easy-going. Actually, I had a lot of fun there. You are there just as at home, that's great.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank voland1912
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I stayed at this hotel for about a week. It was really great.
The location of the hotel is just fine, it is not far from the metro and popular tourist attractions, pretty green neighborhood.
The hotel itself is just great, the rooms are clean and light. I appreciated the design and all the little things for staying and bathroom.
All the stuff speaks English well, they are polite and nice always, we willing to help me with everything. Thanx)))
I would stay there again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Helen A
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The first impression from the hotel was very good. The hotel is new, modern, very clean. The price is not high and breakfasts are inklusive. Breakfasts are in the cafe, which is in the same building on the 1st floor.
What we didn‘t like: the walls are so thin that we have heard all sounds in the next room, the voices of the neighbours. The floors creak very loudly, they are maybe too old. That’s why I don’t advice this hotel. We wouldn’t book it anymore.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Marina H
Polina G, General Manager at Mary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear Marina H!
Thank you very much for taking time to express your opinion.
I'm glad to know that you liked our modern design and noticed the cleanliness of rooms and public areas. But at the same time I am very sorry to hear that your staying at our hotel was not as good as your first impression. Actually we have soundproofed rooms and don`t receive such complaints. In fact you lived in a room with adjoining door which connect two superior rooms, so you might hear your noisy neighbors. After your complaint we started to sell rooms which connect by adjoining door only as family room. Let me disagree with your comment about old floor. The hotel was opened in march 2012 after fully renovation, so everything including floor are new.
Please, accept my apologizes again.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Hotel is located not far from metro station Gorkovskaya. The sign near the entrance is easy to be missed.
Staff is friendly and speak English.
Our room was on the 3rd floor with a connection door to the room next to us. Fortunately we had quiet neighbors and we hardly heard them. The wi-fi connection in the room was good. The airconditioning worked very well.
The bathroom wasn't big, but the shower was nice with good water pressure.
Room and bathroom looked new and fresh.
On the hallway we could get water from a 19 liter bottle.
Price of the room was good for Petersburg standards.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple