“Introduction to St Petersburg”

Petersburg Free Tour
US$20.38*
St Petersburg Myths and Legends Walking Tour
Ranked #11 of 391 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Petersburg free tour is combine of great routes which cover must-see places off the beaten track and great guides with overwhelming personality, full of energy and creativity! It's completely free but cool walking city tour and some great paid tours like Hermitage, Boat tours, Petergof, WW-II tours, private and car tours.
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We did the tour straight off the night train from Moscow. The tour lasts about 2 hours starting outside the Winter Palace and ending at Kazan Cathedral. Good to acquaint yourself with key sites in the city and important moments in its history. Only thing that could have been better was the weather as it was a bit wet and cold. Still worth doing on a day like this.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

had fun and learned a lot, money and time well invested. strongly reccomend to everyone who visit the city

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Svetlana was an excellent guide with lots of stories and legends. I enjoyed her remarks about people getting married and how to bring happiness and length to the marriage.Lots of ways to make wishes which we all tried, such as rubbing the left toe of the atlas. The tour was not hard and the 2 hours passed very quickly. She pointed out the best place to stand to see the draw bridges. I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank yair88
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Svetlana was a great guide, with much knowledge about the city and it's history. She made the tour very interesting and also pointed out other places of interest to visit if we so wished. I even went to eat with her afterwards and she even extended the invite to come and watch her friend's concert which was lovely of her and I enjoyed it greatly. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have done free walking tours in other cities in the past, so I thought this would be a good thing to do to see some of the main sights and get a bit of general information. I'm so glad I went on this tour! I went with my dad on my first morning in Saint Petersburg. Our guide Anastasia was very knowledgeable, friendly, and cheerful even with the chilly weather. We saw some of the main sights in the city and she gave some useful tips on which things are must-dos and lots of historical information. I'd recommend this tour to anybody visiting the city!