Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22(St. Petersburg)
US$428
US$285
  • Restaurant
Radisson Sonya Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$160
Akyan St.Petersburg(St. Petersburg)
US$219
US$208
1,421 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My understanding is the hotel was built for the 1980 Olympics. It's clearly been renewed since then but it's still a hotel of that era in more ways than 1. It is a huge block of cement with a public swimming park attached to the back of it. The room I was in was very comfortable and the internet connectivity was good enough.

The biggest detractor is location. It's built in a newer part of Saint Petersburg that although is quite nice, it's also quite far from any of the city's famous attractions. If you're looking to sight-see this may not be the best choice. In fact you won't find much of anything outside the hotel aside from big apartment blocks.

Room Tip: Choose the sea view, bit more money but definitely worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
KuehrS, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya and sharing your feedback with us.
We are indeed the largest hotel in St.Petersburg, and as for location, unfortunately, we cannot change it, however we organize free shuttle buses to the city center several times a day for the convenience of our guests. The further renovation of the hotel is also planned for the next years.
Thank you again for your feedback, it is very important for us.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This hotel was "interesting" to say the least. It was like being back in the 1970's and reminded me of the Overlook Hotel. There was a waterpark in the hotel which was a bonus, but it was shut while we were there. We did manage to go into the spa though, which was well worth a visit and made a very enjoyable afternoon with several different saunas and steam rooms, although the large jacuzzi pool was not in use. We were on a coach tour and they obviously chose this hotel purposely as it was too far to walk to the town centre and so had to rely on their trips back into the centre. The location of the hotel was in the middle of a Soviet council estate on an estuary, which seemed to be semi-industrial. The breakfast was ok, plentiful but nothing special. Wouldnt have chosen this place, but as I said was a captive audience due to being on a coach tour. Enjoyed the vodka in the bar though!

Room Tip: Council estate or estuary - you choose
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya and sharing your feedback with us. We always take our guests' opinion very seriously as they help us to improve our service.
I am happy to hear that you liked our spa center. In regards of the location of the Hotel, unfortunately, we are not able to change it, hovewer for our guests convenience we have free shuttle bus to the city center, running several times a day. As for the other issues, we are currently working on them.
Thank you again for your comments, when you plan your next visit to St.Petersburg, please, contact me directly, so I could personally take care of your booking.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The only good thing about this hotel is the free WiFi. And the waterpark. Apart from that, there is literally nothing positive to say. The decor of the hotel is very outdated and very Soviet in nature. The rooms are barely clean; carpets that are about 50 years old and have black sticky bits all over them. Advice; don't walk barefoot on them, because stuff will crunch under your feet. Bathrooms are basic- our showerhead stand didn't work so you had to manually hold it when having a shower, and the plastic loo seat was scratched and I got the impression unclean; the place is a breeding ground for bacteria. The room stank of smoke- it was like entering a smoking den. The TV was one of those boxy machines that were sold 20 years ago, and the channel selection was minimal at best. The actual room security when you were inside was good- a deadlock and chain- but when asking at reception for another room key, they simply handed one over without asking for anything except my room number. It occured to me that anybody from off the street could obtain a room key and ransack your room. So, in the end, not particularly secure. There was no kettle in our room, and no fridge either.
The food, both at breakfast and dinner, is absolutely awful. The meat was undercooked and everything looked and tasted like it had been taken out of a freezer and put in the microwave. There is no change in the food served from day to day. They even managed to ruin baked beans with a bitter peppery mixture, which is an admirable feat considering that the only thing you have to do is empty them from a tin. The staff I encountered were rude, unhelpful and seemed stressed- perhaps understandable given that it is an extremely busy hotel with over 1000 rooms but this is no excuse. The location is pretty dire as well- the hotel is a Soviet monstrosity surrounded by other Soviet monstrosities, and the area was dirty and appeared fairly unsafe- I would not feel secure walking around the hotel after dark, even when accompanied by another person. The hotel is also quite far out from the centre of St Petersburg so if you are a tourist, be prepared for an annoyingly long journey every day. The hotel lobby is OK and the bar is open 24/7, but it was always very loud, so I am not really sure that anyone would spend relaxation time there.
Therefore, I would certainly not recommend this hotel to anybody, because I actually dreaded coming back to it at the end of the day. How it got 4 stars is totally beyond me. I would give it 1, or, at a push, 2.

Room Tip: Request a non smoking room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Dennis t

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya and sharing your feedback - your opinion is very important for us as we strive to improve our service.
I will personally look into the issues you have mentioned and make an internal investigation.

Next time when you plan your visit to St.Petersburg, please contact me directly, so I could take care of your booking personally and make sure you will enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My first time to Russian Republic, therefore choose a "should be" five star hotel. But, for my surprise, they have mini bar on the rooms, even from one that belongs to a american hotel chain. That was unique! But in the overall the room, its cleanness, and furniture were ok. A bit in the overprice, at least with you book from the hotel itself or from booking.com. Need to look elsewhere for better prices. The location is a bit off the normal path for tourism, but it is manageable either by near by bus stops or the subway.

Room Tip: Remember to ask non-smoking floor or room!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
KuehrS, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying in Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya and sharing your opinion with us.
We take very seriously our guests comments as they help us to improve our service.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

+ there's a bus station across the hotel. That's their only pro actually.
- terrible rooms, never renovated since 80s maybe?
- housekeeping is filthy, you cannot step on the carpet
- you have to pay extra for slippers
- metro is 30 mins walk away!
- staff is very VERY rude, they took away my plate saying that breakfast is over at 10:00 strict like a dorm. They also think it's totally okay.
- you may have to stay at a room full of smoke. There's no "no smoking" rule and they dont change the room when you ask.

Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Ilgin S

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. I will focus more on the staff trainings in order to improve the service we provide in our hotel.
As for the hotel location – we do provide a free shuttle to the city center several times a day for our guests convenience.
In regards of the non-smoking policy – as I understand, at the time you stayed at the hotel, we were fully booked and unfortunately were not able to provide you with another room.
Once again, I am very sorry that we did not manage to meet your expectations.
Next time when you plan your visit to St.Petersburg, please, contact me directly, so I could take care of your booking personally and make sure you will enjoy during your stay here.