“A gem, a treasure island in a sea of bad cafes”
Review of Bolshe coffee!

Bolshe coffee!
Neighbourhood: Petrogradsky
Neighbourhood: Petrogradsky
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Having had nothing but awful coffee in St Petersburg, I had given up hope of ever finding anything half decent. We were visiting the Peter and Paul Fortress and saw the Cafe and Terrace opposite and were about to goin when we saw the price of a latte was 250 Roubles. We walked through the park instead and stumbled upon Bolshecoffee.
What a find! My wife and I each had a home made pastry that was still hot from the oven, and I had a large latte, all for 228 Roubles. The coffee was perfect. Someone else here said the best in St Petersburg, and I would have to agree.
If you are fed up with expensive, bitter, watery coffee, make sure you visit Bolshecoffee.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We went Here four time while we were in the area great coffee great food and a quirky place to go. Service was a bit slow but it was pretty busy every time we were there

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Was happy to find this little but very charming cafe in Alexandrovsky park. It's very small inside but I like interior and outdoor places. A lot of people, so it seems quite popular. There was a queue, but service was very fast, so we've not waited a lot. Took espresso and cappuccino. Espresso was strong enough to wake me up. And cappuccino with perfect milk foam and heart on it. I would prefer to have option to add cinnamon or cacao on the top. But may be it's my fault that I have not asked about it and nobody offered it as well. Satisfied with prices and quality of coffee. Would like to return and taste panini.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Little coffee house in an artificial grotto. Great coffee, roasted on the spot (you can buy some to make it at home). Also muffins, salads, smoothies etc. Everything is very tasty and fresh. No smoking.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Highest recommendations! It's just near the Peter and Paul Fortress, at the Alexandovsky park. The coffee was delicious and so was the cake.

1  Thank Alexander V