“Galina was a great tour organizer!”
Review of Express to Russia

Express to Russia
Ranked #57 of 433 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Express to Russia is a Western owned and managed company with offices in both St. Petersburg and Moscow. We have been offering high quality, exciting and informative day excursions and tours in St. Petersburg and throughout Russia for over 10 years. Our tours are fully customizable and can be tailored to fit any budget.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Galina at Express to Russia organized a great tour for my daughter and me on the TSR from Moscow to Beiging and a side trip to Tai Shan. From the first communication, she never failed to respond promptly to my inquiries and to furnish me with the information and documentsneeded to obtain our visas. All the guides were good and never failed to show up as scheduled. The train from Moscow to Irkusk was outstanding (first class). Loved our provodnitsa and the samovar. I´m thinking of taking the train to Vladivostok.

All reviews
"russian history"
in 5 reviews
"within hours"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"great tour"
in 4 reviews
"visit russia"
"summer palace"

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We have just spent 3 days in St Petersburg on a tour organised by Express to Russia. Olga our guide was exceptional. This was a private tour for my husband, myself and our daughter with 3 days in Moscow and then 3 in St Petersburg. Olga and our driver were always on time and we were taken to so many wonderful places and Olga was so informative. She spoke excellent English and we really enjoyed our time in Russia. I would highly recommend this company to anyone thinking about booking a Russian trip.

1  Thank harran
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Our excellent interaction with Express to Russia started with contact with Yulia. She was amazingly responsive in all ways and helped us through the Visa process, booking train reservations, and managing all aspects of our tour to Moscow and St. Petersburg.
We were met upon arrival-no problem- and had excellent drivers and tour guides (Maria in Moscow and Svetlana in St. Petersburg). They gave us great information about the sites and heralded us through the crowds. Other people on the tour were also fantastic and good companions for the week. We loved it all.
As our driver was taking us to the airport, his phone rang, and it was our guide Svetlana calling to be sure he had picked us up. Exceptional service! Highly recommended. Wish we could have done the Golden Ring too but it wasn't offered the week we were there.
As our driver was taking us to the airport

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I joined the 5 day Moscow group tour this April. Arranging everything was very efficient through emails with Yulia. I was sent the itinerary and picked up at the airport by a representative as part of the tour package. The hotel room was spacious, comfortable, and the breakfast included was pretty good. The location of the hotel was prefect because it was far enough from the bustle of downtown, but close enough to the metro station if one wanted to venture around.

Our group had around 15 people and we were driven around in a nice spacious big bus (I was worried it would be one of those small minivans but it wasn't!) We always left promptly and arrived to our destinations at the time indicated by our guide. Our guide Irina was fluent in English and extremely knowledgeable about Russian history and you can tell that she really loves her job. I felt that the tour went at a good pace, never really straying too long in one place (such as the art gallery etc), but not rushing through them either.

I really enjoyed the mixture of activities in the tour such as getting acquainted with the Moscow metro (which really helped as I was going solo after the tour to several destinations via the metro and railway station). I also really enjoyed the traditional Russian lunch that was included in the tour.

Overall I was very impressed with the tour and it was worth every penny. I wouldn't have learned so much about Russian culture and history otherwise. I highly recommend this company!