Review Highlights
Fantastic Tour

Express to Russia was probably the best organized company that I have ever used. From the very... read more

Reviewed 16 January 2019
Picturetraveler
Dallas, Texas
St. Petersburg the pride of Russia

We arrived at the train station situated in the city after an amazing train journey on the Sapsan... read more

Reviewed 3 December 2018

from US$299.00
from US$220.00
from US$285.00
More Info
All reviews golden ring rossi hotel tour guide hotel located domina prestige free days diamond fund great trip moscow metro visit russia the entire trip always on time spent days in st bucket list spoke english russian experience within hours
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We have just spent 3 days in St Petersburg on a tour organised by Express to Russia. Olga our guide was exceptional. This was a private tour for my husband, myself and our daughter with 3 days in Moscow and then 3 in St Petersburg. Olga and our driver were always on time and we were taken to so many wonderful places and Olga was so informative. She spoke excellent English and we really enjoyed our time in Russia. I would highly recommend this company to anyone thinking about booking a Russian trip.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank harran
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Our excellent interaction with Express to Russia started with contact with Yulia. She was amazingly responsive in all ways and helped us through the Visa process, booking train reservations, and managing all aspects of our tour to Moscow and St. Petersburg.
We were met upon arrival-no problem- and had excellent drivers and tour guides (Maria in Moscow and Svetlana in St. Petersburg). They gave us great information about the sites and heralded us through the crowds. Other people on the tour were also fantastic and good companions for the week. We loved it all.
As our driver was taking us to the airport, his phone rang, and it was our guide Svetlana calling to be sure he had picked us up. Exceptional service! Highly recommended. Wish we could have done the Golden Ring too but it wasn't offered the week we were there.
As our driver was taking us to the airport

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I joined the 5 day Moscow group tour this April. Arranging everything was very efficient through emails with Yulia. I was sent the itinerary and picked up at the airport by a representative as part of the tour package. The hotel room was spacious, comfortable, and the breakfast included was pretty good. The location of the hotel was prefect because it was far enough from the bustle of downtown, but close enough to the metro station if one wanted to venture around.

Our group had around 15 people and we were driven around in a nice spacious big bus (I was worried it would be one of those small minivans but it wasn't!) We always left promptly and arrived to our destinations at the time indicated by our guide. Our guide Irina was fluent in English and extremely knowledgeable about Russian history and you can tell that she really loves her job. I felt that the tour went at a good pace, never really straying too long in one place (such as the art gallery etc), but not rushing through them either.

I really enjoyed the mixture of activities in the tour such as getting acquainted with the Moscow metro (which really helped as I was going solo after the tour to several destinations via the metro and railway station). I also really enjoyed the traditional Russian lunch that was included in the tour.

Overall I was very impressed with the tour and it was worth every penny. I wouldn't have learned so much about Russian culture and history otherwise. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We did the two capitals at glance package.
They were very professional and efficient right from the initial stage, by providing all the docs for the visa and respective itineraries.
Their professionalism included timely pickup, great located hotel in Moscow (Aquamarine hotel) and St. Petersburg (Rossi hotel), tours with english guide in both cities and respective transfer using the speed train.
Many thanks for the great holidays provided.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The best thing about this trip is that our tour is private and efficiently managed by Express to Russia.
Our tour of Russia is about 8 days and touching the very important features in Moscow, Golden Ring and St. Petersburg. I strongly recommend that travellers see the "Golden Ring" as it is truly an great view of what Russia is.
Moscow, though known by many is just a small representation of the real culture of Russia, the countryside speaks more about the people and its culture.
I traveled with my husband and 2 (adult) children. The arrangement was perfect including the hotels and the transportation. From Russia we went to St. Petersburg via train and all arranged by the tour agency with all the detail taken cared of including our meals on board the train (Sapsan). The drivers where there to meet us from airport, hotel, tour and train station early, so that as soon as we arrived, we did not even have to wait. The tour guides spoke English but with difficulty but we all managed very well. Our questions were answered satisfactory. Having a tour guide is a must, because few people in Russia spoke any other language especially in small stores and restaurants. It is quite challenging to go around on your own.

Date of experience: March 2018