“Very nice!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nevskiy
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Very nice interior design, very friendly staff and very delicious menu. You should try corn with butter! We first came here at
The very peak time on satruday though the service was quite fast and without problems.

And dont forget to try special shots!:)

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Not a lot to say, if you want to eat a very good sushi (we ate there and it was always fresh and tender), in a good atmosphere, nice music and kind personnel, you have to go there

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I walked by the restaurant with outside covered, bordered seating with modern interior decor on my way to the metro this afternoon and the menu caught my eye with some of the dishes from home (Hawaii), so I planned to have dinner there (Nevskiy Prospekt and Kanal Griboyedova, the 2nd canal east (?) of the Arch on Nevskiy Propekt).

Arrived there about 1930 hrs and most of the tables were occupied, but I was shown to a table immediately with a menu. 5 minutes later the waiter showed up and was no help when I wanted to know the difference between 3 similar shu mai dim sum sets. I finally went with one, along with the ramen with chicken (my 1st choice of ramen with beef was not available) and a pot of green jasmine tea.

30 MINUTES after arriving I was given a scented towel for my hands and face. Nice!
35 MINUTES after arriving my order for green jasmine tea arrived. The tea was not hot, though it was fragrant and flavorable.
45 MINUTES after arriving I got my order of ramen with chicken. The soup base was warm and cloudy while the noodles were overcooked. I had to get up and ask my waiter for a pair of chopsticks which arrived 2 MINUTES later. The only good things to say about the the ramen was that the chicken was abundant, thick sliced breast meat.
50 MINUTES after arriving I finally got my dim sum! It too was just warm and not as flavorable from past experience elsewhere.

Finishing my meal, I had to wait 10 MINUTES before I got exasperated enough to approach the greeter and ask for my check which was delivered about 2 MINUTES later. After paying, I waited for my change, but apparently they must have thought "my" change was "their" tip because I had to ask for it! Finally got it 2 MINUTES later!

Throughout my appalling experienced there, no one asked if I enjoyed the meal!

As you can expect I left an appropriate tip (remember TIP means "To Ensure Promptness")!

I got better quality food and service at many of the smaller restaurants around The Arch and will now frequent them more.

1  Thank Pakefromkona
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious!! We ordered 5 dishes to share. Shrimp dim sum 3, prawn tempura, meat rolls with ginger, chicken and rice, and prawn wasabi. 2 each is enough really.
Usual relaxed atmosphere of St P although our waiter was particularly good - more attentive than others. Mojito tasted noticeably different every time. Similar price to London as have most of dinner experiences been.

Would suggest as a treat

Reviewed 17 August 2013

On the main Nevsky strip but well worth investigating. Delicious range of pan- Asian delights. I highly recommend the wasabi prawns. Not cheap but delicious.