Very convenient location.Centrally located by Nevesky Prospeckt and you can walk to all the major attractions and museums. The hotel staff are extremely helpful and pleasant. Walking distance to the main railway station arriving from Moscow. There is a very nice grocery store located in the mall (Stockmann), which is walking distance from the Hotel. Would defintely recommend this Hotel to others. St. Petersburg is very beautiful city which is culturally rich and contains many priceless works of art and antiquities. It's my second time visiting St. Petersburg Russia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a 4 star hotel located in the very heart of the historical centre of St. Petersburg close to all main attractions: the Hermitage, Mikhailovsky Theatre, Russian art museum, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Summer garden and Marsovo Field. A perfect base to explore the city centre. Relaxing accommodation in quiet surroundings 100 meters away from Nevsky Prospect with its nightlife, bar scene and shopping. Business travelers are catered for with free Wi-Fi Internet, 11 meeting rooms and a business centre. Be indulged at the Cote Jardin restaurant, Intermezzo Lobby bar, and cozy Novotel Cafe. Unwind in our free fitness centre with steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel St. Petersburg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel St Petersburg Centre Hotel St. Petersburg
- Novotel Hotel St Petersburg