Have visited St Petersburg many times and this was my first visit to the Novotel. Was very impressed by the service. Staff attitude is really important in such a location where so many hotel offer lousy service. Breakfast was great with good ample choice of fresh eggs, juices etc. Rooms are also very comfortable. Only negative is that the Wifi signal is very weak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a 4 star hotel located in the very heart of the historical centre of St. Petersburg close to all main attractions: the Hermitage, Mikhailovsky Theatre, Russian art museum, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Summer garden and Marsovo Field. A perfect base to explore the city centre. Relaxing accommodation in quiet surroundings 100 meters away from Nevsky Prospect with its nightlife, bar scene and shopping. Business travelers are catered for with free Wi-Fi Internet, 11 meeting rooms and a business centre. Be indulged at the Gourmet bar restaurant. Unwind in our free fitness centre with steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel St. Petersburg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel St Petersburg Centre Hotel St. Petersburg
- Novotel Hotel St Petersburg