I often visit St. Petersburg and have ended up in the Novotel more than a few times. It is well located on the eastern end of Nevsky Boulevard, although this is in fact the wrong end for most of the Tourist attractions(!).
The hotel itself is a good (as in NOT excellent) Novotel. The rooms are fine although I am personally not very picky. I personally like the food here - I find that it is a good mix of international and local fare. There are also plenty of varied Restaurants nearby, both Russian and international.
The one big disappointment is the gym/fitness room. It looks good, yet the equipment is old and limited - I've met plenty of disappointed guests there(!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a 4 star hotel located in the very heart of the historical centre of St. Petersburg close to all main attractions: the Hermitage, Mikhailovsky Theatre, Russian art museum, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Summer garden and Marsovo Field. A perfect base to explore the city centre. Relaxing accommodation in quiet surroundings 100 meters away from Nevsky Prospect with its nightlife, bar scene and shopping. Business travelers are catered for with free Wi-Fi Internet, 11 meeting rooms and a business centre. Be indulged at the Cote Jardin restaurant, Intermezzo Lobby bar, and cozy Novotel Cafe. Unwind in our free fitness centre with steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel St. Petersburg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel St Petersburg Centre Hotel St. Petersburg
- Novotel Hotel St Petersburg