It is a modern , Ikea style hotel room with all the amenities bordering onto luxury but not much else.
The room is comfortable, bed was good sized. mini bar was well stacked, the negative side was
bathroom door opened straight to the side of the bed. The hanging area was hidden .
Two towers, you had to find your way into the maize. service by front desk was good,
Two young front desk staff PYOMA and MAXIM were always ready to help and attentive
to all your needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel St. Petersburg Centre, a 4 star hotel located in the very heart of the historical centre of St. Petersburg close to all main attractions: the Hermitage, Mikhailovsky Theatre, Russian art museum, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, Summer garden and Marsovo Field. A perfect base to explore the city centre. Relaxing accommodation in quiet surroundings 100 meters away from Nevsky Prospect with its nightlife, bar scene and shopping. Business travelers are catered for with free Wi-Fi Internet, 11 meeting rooms and a business centre. Be indulged at the Cote Jardin restaurant, Intermezzo Lobby bar, and cozy Novotel Cafe. Unwind in our free fitness centre with steam bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel St. Petersburg Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel St Petersburg Centre Hotel St. Petersburg
- Novotel Hotel St Petersburg