This is a very good hotel with many qualities
1.great value for money
2. breakfast quality ,room was good too
3.staff are very helpful
4.decent location - 10-15 minutes walk to nevsky
5.good size rooms with safes and some with air con
rooms which are classed as superior overlook the busiest road in the world!
don,t plan on peace and quiet if you book one of these..24/7 traffic noise.
Better to have a normal room at back of hotel with next to no noise.....staff kindly assisted us in swopping rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5th Corner business hotel is conveniently situated in the historical center of Saint-Petersburg in the Five Corners Square, close to many historical monuments and museums of the city, as well as 10-minutes walk from Nevsky prospect, the heart of business and cultural life of the city. Nearest metro station - Vladimirskaya - is 300 meters away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pyaty Ugol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fifth Corner St Petersburg