“Great value, clean, has everything you need”

The Brothers Karamazov Hotel
Ranked #66 of 349 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Los Angeles, California
“Great value, clean, has everything you need”
Reviewed 24 May 2007

I live in US now, but before I used to live in Russia, so I know some
hotels can be horrible. I went to the hotel's website and it looked nice and updated, so I went with it. When I got there I was amazed with how clean the hotel and its rooms are.

Staff is very friendly and accomodating, everyone spoke good English (and I believe German). Breakfasts were good, everything was fresh and tasty. The bar had a decent winelist and I was told their coctails were good.

Area is totally safe, still the hotel has an iron fence making it easy to load and unload while check-in and out.

The room I stayed in was nice and clean. I travel a lot in US and I have to say that I didn't feel shorthanded with anything in the room,
wireless internet, cable, minibar, etc.

I highly reccomend this hotel to anyone who visits St. Peterburg for business or personal reason.

• Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8 Thank niksuvorov

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Statskiy Sovetnik
#73 of 349 in St. Petersburg
Nevsky Forum Hotel
#13 of 349 in St. Petersburg

Been to The Brothers Karamazov Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Brothers Karamazov Hotel

Property: The Brothers Karamazov Hotel
Address: Sotsialisticheskaya St., 11A, St. Petersburg 191119, Russia
Region: Russia > Northwestern District > St. Petersburg > Vladimir
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#15 Business Hotel in St. Petersburg
#35 Romantic Hotel in St. Petersburg
#45 Luxury Hotel in St. Petersburg
#59 Family Hotel in St. Petersburg
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — The Brothers Karamazov Hotel 4*
Hotels like "The Brothers Karamazov" hotel, located in the historical centre of St Petersburg and a pleasant 20 minutes walk from Nevsky Prospect, are very convenient for cultural rest and the business tourism at the same time. We are situated near the Church of Vladimirskaya Mother of God and Dostoevsky's Apartment, now a museum. Here the famous Russian writer finished his last novel "The Brothers Karamazov". The interior of the small cosy hotel recreates the atmosphere of Saint-Petersburg in the 2nd part of the 19th century. The "The Brothers Karamazov" hotel opened its doors in April 2004 and is accredited as 4 stars hotel. Our mission is to suit both business people and tourists for either short or long stays. Cosy homelike atmosphere of the hotel goes together with very comfortable lodging and board.If you decided to spend your vacation in Saint-Petersburg, we can help you to plan individual sightseeing program, book tickets to the theatres and museums of the city, feel the atmosphere of the "Northern Capital" and introduce you to its places of interest. We provide air-conditioner in each room, free internet access, international telephone connection, copying and fax facilities. We can offer a specially equipped room where business people can hold meetings. We can also book plane and train tickets, organize excursions for our guests and provide secure parking and the safe deposit-boxes. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Brothers Karamazov Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Brothers Karamazov Hotel Hotel St. Petersburg