A good base to explore St Petersburg on your own.. You can walk almost all places and, as taxis are few and have to be booked, we walked and walked. Metro close by but really only useful for an expedition further afield. Plenty of restaurants nearby of a great variety.
Hotel has good size bedrooms with good shower and good wifi. Breakfast fine and use of small pool and gym with free computer and printing in business centre. Concierge was very helpful. Not particularly atmospheric but all you could want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An indoor pool, well-equipped gym and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are offered at this recently renovated 4-star hotel, just a 5-minute walk from St. Petersburg's Palace Square and Nevsky Prospekt Avenue. Italian Restaurant Trattoria Settimo Cielo offers beautiful views of St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Hermitage. Petro Palace Hotel's classically styled rooms include a work desk and a minibar. The bright, modern bathrooms feature toiletries and a hairdryer. Wi-Fi internet access is available. Spa facilities at the Petro Palace include a hot tub, sauna and massage room, and some rooms offer free all-day access. Tours of St. Petersburg can be booked at the 24-hour reception. St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Alexander Garden are just 300 metres from the hotel. Parking spaces are available for an extra fee. The brand-new Admiralteyskaya Metro Station is 200 metres from the Petro Palace Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Petro Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Petro Palace
- Petro Palace St Petersburg
- Petro Palace Hotel St Petersburg