I and my daughter were at the Petro palace from Aug 9th to the 16th inst and were very happy at our choice. The hotel is centrally located, near all the interest points in St. Petersburg. The staff speak English and help you in everything they can. There is always someone multilingual at the concierge desk, willing to help you plan your stay. If you need, a car is at your disposal, too. Prices are reasonable for the service, even cheap when compared to the same service in other cities in Europe. The room is very clean, with good toiletries and amenities like slippers, bathrobes, a tray with a kettle, coffee and tea. The breakfast is very good, offering more variety than in several 5 star hotels I have stayed. There is a business center with computers, printer, fax, etc at your disposal 24 hours a day. Wifi is not so good in the rooms. It does not connect every time you want. The souvenir shop, as other reviewers have mentioned, is well stocked, offers a small but good selection of Russian souvenirs, at very good prices. Irina and olga, the English speaking guides assigned to us for two days each were very knowledgeable and patient, able to answer all of our many questions. All in all, we do recomend the hotel and the services it has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An indoor pool, well-equipped gym and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are offered at this recently renovated 4-star hotel, just a 5-minute walk from St. Petersburg's Palace Square and Nevsky Prospekt Avenue. Italian Restaurant Trattoria Settimo Cielo offers beautiful views of St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Hermitage. Petro Palace Hotel's classically styled rooms include a work desk and a minibar. The bright, modern bathrooms feature toiletries and a hairdryer. Wi-Fi internet access is available. Spa facilities at the Petro Palace include a hot tub, sauna and massage room, and some rooms offer free all-day access. Tours of St. Petersburg can be booked at the 24-hour reception. St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Alexander Garden are just 300 metres from the hotel. Parking spaces are available for an extra fee. The brand-new Admiralteyskaya Metro Station is 200 metres from the Petro Palace Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Petro Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Petro Palace
- Petro Palace St Petersburg
- Petro Palace Hotel St Petersburg