“Fabulous location”
Review of Hotel Moyka 5

Hotel Moyka 5
Ranked #71 of 361 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I've seen far worse hotels describing themselves as 3 star. It was clean and cosy with nice paintings by local artists in the corridors. The breakfast buffet exceeded what is normally provided in a budget hotel. The central location can't be beaten.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
JulZoo, Deputy Director of the Nevsky Hotel Group at Hotel Moyka 5, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2010

Dear Guests,
Thank you for your recent visit to the Nevsky Hotel Moyka5 and for taking the time to publish your review. We are very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with our service and facilities. We value your opinion and thank you for your comments.
We shall be looking forward to your next visit.
With kind regards,
Julia Zueva
Deputy Director
Nevsky Hotels Group

Reviewed 21 February 2010

It was a best place to stay in such a wintery season! It was my holiday there. With its central location, it's quiet, the room is clean, the foyer and the staircase are wonderful for their nice finish and paintings. I am impressived with the friendly staff, which was very warm and thoughtful, especially Lena P on the New Year's Eve. Highly recomend it!
Charles (Chief Designer of Okhta Centre)

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank nomad_cp
Reviewed 18 February 2010

I stayed for one week at the Hotel Moyka 5, It was my first stay in Russia and I speck no Russian at all, the staff from the Hotel was always there to help me or to point me the right direction always with a beautiful smile and in perfect english....I really made me enjoy my stay. The hotel is really well located, walking distance to all the major attractions and close to Nevsky Prospect if you enjoy nightlife...

I would recommend anytime!!!!

Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2010

Good hotel in a central position, 10 min walk from the nearest underground station, Nevsky Prospekt and the Hermitage. It is in a quiet yard.
The breakfast was good. The breakfast room is very nice, and you may meet other people and share with them your plans for visiting the city.
Staff is really, really warm: they offer us help whenever we asked them.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2010

All greetings), I am a permanent guest.first visited hotel moyka5, or rather now find myself in it! Sitting at a computer on the Internet) and I like it here .. I can say that the hotel is very good! Although the hotel is not big and it 4 floors and a few rooms, it is equipped with an elevator that is not important enough! hotel clean, everywhere all the neat and beautiful!Great terrace for smokers ..) Rooms not very big, but all you need it have.In room all clean and neat! Location in principle, it is also normal service at the height..) A very pleasant communication with the staff:) Well you understand the computer with the Internet there is) not at all because there is a laptop .. In the end I was pleased with the hotel!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2009

Staying in Nevsky Hotel Moyka 5 was pleasant and comfortable. We found it in Easy Click web site for a very fair price but we really didn't know what to expect as it was our first time in the city. We were not disappointed, on the contrary, we were quite happy with our accommodation which were clean, tidy and nicely designed.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2009

I made a booking for my friend in this hotel. Of course I inspected it first myself. Cosy, clean hotel and very friendly, well trained staff. Rooms are small but nice. Continental breakfast is included. I joined my freind who stayed there for breakfast and I should say that it is more then continental one if you compare what you have for breakfast somewhere in Europe in 3* properties. In this hotel my friend got better experience then in analogical hotels abroad.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo