“Excellent service”
Review of Nevsky Forum Hotel

Nevsky Forum Hotel
Ranked #15 of 358 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Good location and excellent service, from rapid e-mail responses to requests to wonderful help at the front desk, including opera tickets, restaurant recommendations, and generally good advice. Happy to recommend.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed Nevsky Forum Hotel this weekend. We are group of old parents (60's) and a family with two small kids (3 years old and 1 year old).
They offered me a two different rooms which is very close and very suitable for my parents and for my family. We arrived at hotel very late but the staff there was so kind and helpful, even my parents asked them to change the bed from kingsized to twin, they managed very quickly.

I was very much impressed that they prepared a present for my kid. Before we will be arrived at hotel, they called my mobile and asked me if they need to prepare some food or drink for kids. I said nothing is inneed, but they prepared a present and daughter was so much excited with that present.
And one more thing I was very much impressed that they prepared the flag of Japan and Russia in the room and message was written in Japanese. My old parents from Japan were very moved with that hospitality.
Breakfast is good. Room is very clean and enough space for four of us ( it was designer's room).
Only the problem I think was they had a wedding party at their hotel restaurant at Saturday night and it was too noisy to sleep at night.
The entrance is quite small and only stairs. Should have known that lift is on the side (we didn't know that so it was quite tough to bring all the belongings up and two kids by ourselves).
Location is OK, very close to Moscow station and Mayakovskaya metro station.
I will recommend my friends who will visit Petersurg. Of couse, I will be back again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
NF_Hotel, Manager at Nevsky Forum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2011

Dear MaggyMoscow,

we thank you for visiting our hotel and appreciate your feedback about your stay. We love to anticipate our guests demands, so it's great that you liked our attention.
We bring our sincere apologies for the miscommunication on your check-in, the driver was supposed to help you with your luggage and show the entrance with elevator. As a compensation we would like to offer complementary transfer on your next visit to our city (just contact me or Nadya for details).
Our restaurant service is also making excuses about a wedding party - sometimes we host small celebrations but we strictly limit their time, so most parties finishes not later than 11 p.m.

We hope you and your family enjoyed St.Petersburg and we welcome you to our hotel again.
Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2011

I stayed in Nevsky Forum for one week, starting from 24th july 2011 .
The location of the Hotel was great, on the Nevsky Prospect, close to tube and bus stations, shops, a pharmacy, restaurants,...
The staff of the hotel was friendly and always willing to help you with calling taxis, installing free internet on your laptop, printing out your boaring pass, ...
The breakfast of the hotel was good but not great. In the evening you could have a nice dinner in the restaurant ' La Presse'.

I had a great stay in the hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
NF_Hotel, Manager at Nevsky Forum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2011

Dear Lija25,

thank you for your feedback about staying at the Nevsky Forum Hotel. It's great that you had a whole week to explore St.Petersburg, there are indeed many place that worth visiting. We appreciate that you asked our reception staff for a help - we try to do our best to satisfy all the demands of our guests and recommend only proper spots.

Say hello to the Netherlands and welcome back one day!

Reviewed 26 July 2011

Located right on Nevsky Prospekt and steps from a Metro station, it's a great home base for exploring St. Petersburg.

The hotel is pretty small. The clean comfortable rooms are served by a single, tiny elevator that would not accommodate two people AND their luggage.

The staff are very friendly and eager to help. We found them to be a great resource for advice about sightseeing, or practical logistics, like finding a nearby supermarket or post office (both are very close).

I would definitely recommend Nevsky Forum to friends bound for St. Petersburg.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Dear potatoheadbobby,

we thank you for your review. You are absolutely right about our format - we have only 29 rooms, right at the city center - that's why our mission is to provide individual and professional service. Probable, you've noticed while your stay that we do not have crowds of people at the hotel -which means our guests get cozy and comfortable atmosphere for their rest or work.
Again thank you for your high appraise of our staff - I will print out them your review.

Anytime you or your friends visit St.Petersburg, please feel free to contact us for any help.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

In st petersburg I and my wife stayed in hotel Oktyaberskaya first. It was the worst hotel I 've ever seen. Reservation was for two days. We had to stay one more day an we tried to extand our reservation . The reseptionist told us that all rooms were sold. Then I looked for an hotel on the street Nevsky. I entered your hotel and God sand us an angel called Julia. First she presented your hotel in a best way. She made one day reservation. She also arranged our plane ticket back to our contry. The quality and understanding of your workers changed our negative expression about St Petersburg and Julia made us feel Russian hospitality. Thanks to Nevsy Forum.
And thank you Julia. Please call us if you come to Antalya. I hope you steel have my mobile.
E. UNAL & A. UNAL

Dear antalyaegemen,

thank you for your review. We are delighted that our hotel helped to improve your attitude towards St.Petersburg and made your trip comfortable.
We definitely send all you warm words to Julia, our receptionist, she is a genuine professional.

Welcome back to explore St.Petersburg and it's suburbs, please do not hesitate to ask us about guided tours or some special programs when you plan your trip next time - we do have many good advice.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

Good hotel well located near attractions. Good free wifi. Rooms clean. 2 x English tv channels. Staff very good. Would stay again.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

We travelled to Saint Petersburg by overnight train, and upon arrival found our room was already available for early check-in. The staff spoke fluent English and was quite friendly and helpful. We stayed in the suite -- and while a bit more expensive, it was a treat to have the jacuzzi and extra space to relax after a day of exploration. We attended two ballets during our stay, and the director of the hotel drove us to the first ballet!!! I don't know why, and it was a wonderufl treat but made us feel a wee bit uncomfortable -- who were we to get such treatment?!

The hotel restaurant Le Presse featured a perfect breakfast combination of buffet and custom order, as well as being a pleasant place to dine after the day's activities.

Saint Petersburg is her favorite city, and we will be returning. There are many nice hotels, but I could not recommend any over the Nevsky Forum. I would be happy to stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in Suite 408; loved it! There is suite on the third floor too, but the balcony is closed...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
NF_Hotel, Manager at Nevsky Forum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2011

Dear Dave_from_Austin,

thank you for your review about your trip, all the hotel's team appreciates your positive feedback and high evaluation of our services.
As a small hotel we try to treat all our guests in a special (home-like) manner, we pleased to do that kind of service our trademark and promote it through the staff. So there is nothing special when our CEO gives you a lift to the theater - you are our guests and your satisfaction and comfort is #1 to all of us.

Hope to see you again at the Nevsky Forum Hotel.
Please, visit our hotel's page at Facebook to get special offers, news or just to reach our team easily.

Regards,