If you are interested in a convienient, efficient, clean, and friendly hotel in central St. Petersburg, this is a good choice. The room is very comfortable and staff is very nice. A few notes:
1) It may be a little hard to find the hotel on your first visit as it is located up a steep staircase with an unimpressive entrance. I stood outside for several minutes before I realized that had actually arrived. However, once you figure this out, all is great.
2) They play American music in the restaurant. I would have prefered Russian music.
3) The windows do not open :-(
However, these are all minor things. All-in-all, it was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has central location that is hard to beat. Placed on the city's main street the hotel is surrounded by major attractions, shops, restaurants. The metro is just round the corner and Moscow railway station is in 10 min. walk. Inside the hotel you find original and cozy interiors, comfortable rooms that meet the standards of the most exigent travelers. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking, own restaurant can be also convenient options for the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Nevsky Forum Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nevsky Forum
- Nevsky Forum St Petersburg