Holiday Inn St. Petersburg Moskovskiye Vorota
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Vertical(St. Petersburg)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
RA Rybinskaya 7(St. Petersburg)
Bristol Hotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Breakfast included
The GAMMA HOTEL(St. Petersburg)
  • Restaurant
City Hotel Comfitel(St. Petersburg)
View Hotel
Narvskaya Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
Palantin Hotel(St. Petersburg)
1,314 results
All reviewssouvenir shopblue linebig hotelmodern hotelbusiness hotelatm machinean ironfree wifibusiness tripdecent sizeroom was spaciousnevsky prospectsupermarketmetrolobbyairportcity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Nice hotel. The Rooms were clean and well kept. All of the staff that I dealt with were professional. The breakfast that was included was pretty good. Overall my only issue was that the "tourist" area wasn't very close. It was about 1000 rubles to St. Isaac's Cathedral (well worth it, but the cab drivers...wow!!!).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Happy_bird_11, General Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg Moskovskiye Vorota, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Michael S,

thank you for warm words about our hotel.
You are right, taxi is pricy in our city, but in 50 meters from our hotel is a metro station. On trip costs a little bit more than half of Euro.
The very center of the city is only in a four stops away.
And central stations are really beautiful, it's something of "must see"
I hope to see you in our hotel again,

Best regards,
Eugenia Danilikhina

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Being conveniently located, this hotel is always crowded with people. Be ready that your booking will be lost upon arrival, be even more happy after discovering it after half an hour in the waiting line. Sometimes the room may be cleaned in the late afternoon, and I was never sure it had been properly sanitized ever. Ah, they even forgot to bring me a shaving kit. So, you get no service for the significant price. Never again, Holiday. Thank you for the worst holiday I ever had.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Bad_Belkin,

I was very upset to read your comment about your stay in our hotel.
And frankly speaking I don't understand what was wrong.
Your reservation was lost. For this can be many reasons and 75% of these reasons are out of hotel responsibilities. I would be very pleased to know some more details about your stay to check what has happened.
You've posted your review in the end of September, I guess You were here in September as well. Yes, it was a very busy period for us with a lot of congresses and early check ins. Unfortunately we had to postponed guest in house service to later hours on some days.
I'm very sorry that my colleagues forgot to bring you a shaving kit.
Again, unfortunately I can't do any investigation and make any correction work because I have no details.
We pay a lot of attention to our service quality and I would be happy to know all other reasons of your disappointment and so low evaluation of our hotel.
To react accordingly and to make any necessary corrections I need more details - date of your stay, your name or your room number.
You will help me a lot if you find a minute and write me an email with this information.
Hope to see you again in our hotel,

Eugenia Danilikhina
gm@hi-spb.com

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed here as part of a tour group. The hotel is clean with comfortable rooms. The beds were very comfortable. We ate at the breakfast Buffett which had many offerings. It was very good but crowded. The hotel staff was very friendly. The price for high speed internet in the room was pricey so I used the free wifi that was available in the lobby. The hotel is located by the metro. It is 4 stops to Nevsky Prospekt on the blue line.There are also some restaurants nearby. We ate at the Studio Pizza twice during our 3 day stay. There is a grocery store right next door to the hotel. Some in our group bought rotisserie chicken and wine for dinner there. The elevators are busy but we didn't have any long waits. There are 2 ATM machines in the lobby. The gift shop was very reasonably priced with a wide variety of souvenirs and toiletries. We had a very pleasant stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2013

It was a comfortable stay for two nights.
Assistance and service from reception was good.
There are ATM's in the lobby which you can exchange your Euros or Dollars for local currency.
I found the soveniers at the little shop in the hotel was not badly priced, most items were cheaper than elsewhere in the city centre.

It is quite a distance from the city centre, but the Metro is across the road from the hotel; it is approximately 7-10min train ride to the city centre.
There is also a supermarket adjacent to the hotel.

I did not eat at any of the hotel restaurants, but did order room service, and that plate of food was thoroughly enjoyed - there is a service charge for room service though (a bit of a rip off, I think).
I also tried out the pizza/pasta place which is situated in between the hotel and the Metro. Pizza and pasta meals were good.

There is also a shopping complex further past the Metro, a few more blocks down, with a McDonald's, another supermarket, and a cute little coffee shop (nice for breakfast).

Overall stay at the Holiday Inn was pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Aurora M
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Our tour stop in St Petersburg stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is nice, clean and the rooms are comfortable. However, we experienced a very busy hotel filled with travelers so it was very crowded, service was not optimum and the elevators were "over subscribed." The location is out of city center with a Metro closeby...which is probably OK for the independent traveler. The neighborhood is not the most scenic or filled with activities. Breakfast buffet was also very congested and not optimum. But the Restaurant Fusion upstairs was super! We had a steak and beef stroganoff = both were excellent! Overall, its a nice hotel (room) but you will have to overcome shortcomings of location, convenience and possibly service (if large tour groups are there).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family