See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Very nice hostel, very friendly staff, very clean, kitchen using is possible and good simple breakfast.
Good for a short walk to a lot of sightseeing spots.
Service for clothes washing.
Not lound there.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dmitrybarsov, Владелец at 1912, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2015

Thanks a lot for your review! Hope you had good time in St Petersburg! Katya and Dima

Reviewed 12 April 2015

It is one of the most amazing places i stayed! I spent more than a month and both Dima and Ekaterina were increadibly hospitable and from the first day i came in they did help me to feel like home. I had the opportunity to meet so many interesting people and to live an intercultural experience and improve of course my Russian language skills.
I admire them both because they are trying to do their best in order to satisfy everybody there. I will never forget how friendly both they are since we spent often time in the cosy and modern kitchen.
I am sure i will recommend this amazing hostel to other friends worldwide and i will definetely come back!!!!! The location is really convenient and within a walk distance to all the important sightseeings of the center. Again a bit thanks guys and I am sure i will be at this amazing place and city soon!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
dmitrybarsov, Владелец at 1912, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2015

Thank you so much for so many warm words about our hostel. We are glad that you liked your stay with us and found it cosy. It will be so great if you stay in our hostel again! Kate and Dima

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Nice place, good service. The owner is a very nice man and have dream of making the best hostel in St.P. 房间虽然不多,但非常温馨,另外,价格也十分合理。交通而言,步行到地铁站15分钟,稍微有些不方便。但如果事自己旅行,也问题不大。如果选择该青旅,最好提前做好交通方面的功课,特别是从机场抵离,记号地铁站名。

Room Tip: best service
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dmitrybarsov, Владелец at 1912, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2015

Thank you very much. It is the great pleasure to have such nice guests as you.

Dina

Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

I was looking for budget, clean accommodation in a good location. Hostel 1912 exceded my expectations. During my stay, I felt at home, thanks to the welcoming and friendly staff :-)

It was just perfect for me and I would definitely stay again. Thank you!
Analia

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank Analia T
dmitrybarsov, Владелец at 1912, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Thank you very much for your review! It is very nice to hear that everything was good during your stay in our hostel. Katya & Dima

Reviewed 24 December 2014 via mobile

I stayed here 4 nights and have to say that it was beautiful experience. Hostel is cozy, warm, nice, super clean, as i said, like home. Stuff is extremely friendly, nice and helpful. Room and bathrooms are super clean and perfect. The location is good, peaceful neighbourhood, only 1 metro station from the center of the city. They helped me with everything, even can come for you if you order. Strong reccomandatio n for everybody! Plus breakfast is nice.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo

Thanks a lot for your review! It was very nice to have you as our guest! Kate & Dima