Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA
Petro Palace Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$276
US$268
US$498
US$285
US$276
  • Pool
Radisson Sonya Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$177
US$260
US$225
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Pushka Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$325
Akyan St.Petersburg(St. Petersburg)
US$319
US$124
  • Breakfast included
US$408
US$322
Agoda.com
All reviewsfontanka riverdeluxe roomadjoining restaurantnevsky prospekthistoric buildingan upgradetwo blockswalking distancefaberge museumhotel guestsperfect staymain sightsporridgewonderful hotelhotel in streception staffcentral location
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We returned home yesterday after spending a week at this very friendly hotel.

The staff at reception spoke good English, our 2 rooms were excellent and the
Fiolet Restaurant on the ground floor was also first class.

My son had a birthday whilst we were there and completely unprompted he got
a bottle of champagne, cake and card from the hotel. When I asked them how they
knew they said they always check passports.

Would definitely recommend this hotel.

My only negative comment would be that the spa pool is very small and not really a
pool for swimming lengths in.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Sergey B, General Manager at Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Good day and Greetings from St.Petersburg!

Thank you very much for your comments, I am glad you enjoyed your stay in St.Petersburg. I see that you liked the hotel atmosphere and the restaurant as well as our small surprise. That is a pity you shared our secret about the passports, but we do check them :-) as we are obliged to register your visa properly!

We will be very glad to see you again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel in March 2014. From the photos and good reviews my partner and I were really excited to stay here. On arrival the staff were very friendly but I found that by the middle of the trip they saw us as more of a burden (we didn't even have any strange requests!). The hotel is not as glamorous as it looks in the photos and I look back now and wish I had of stayed somewhere nicer that is worth the money. The breakfast buffet was pretty horrendous, it opens at 7:30am and about 5 minutes later all the "hot" food has gone cold and tasteless, there was also a very limited fruit range to choose from. The spa is also a little deceptive regarding it's pictures. We had two separate massages, one the guys phone kept going off during & it was apparent that he was checking it as each time it was heard he would switch to using only one hand. The second massage though with a different masseuse was a lit better.

The rooms are a good enough size however the beds are quite uncomfortable and a queen is literally just two singles pushed together with two single duvets, not what I was expecting from a boutique hotel for a romantic week in Saint Petersburg! The walls are also paper thin and we were woken up at least once every night either due to talking in the next or the above room, noise of other showers & noise in the hallways! They do have free WiFi too but our room was obviously too far away from the foyer and found that it only worked well when we were at reception.

The location though is really good so that was a positive & they let you call one international number for free as many times as you like. I'd recommend you thoroughly do your research though and make sure you check each hotels less appealing reviews (& the replies from the management) before making your decision!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RebekkaClaire

Dear Rebekka Claire,

Thank you very much for choosing Rossi Hotel & SPA and your trust to us.
I can see that you had studied the reviews before travelling. We always have both positive and negative feedback that allows us to make decisions and change course out of our guests’ needs. I am grateful to you for pointing at our weaknesses and doing it without forgetting the positive aspects.

As for our reviews – we appreciate all kind of feedback, positive or negative. Indeed, the reviews are meant not only for travellers, but also for us to learn. I know out of experience, that a person seldom leaves positive comments when everything is fine (as it is supposed to be). On the contrary when a person is dissatisfied - it takes only one step to spill the emotions out in a review. So in than way we are proud that we have a lot of positive reviews although the negative ones are also valuable and provide information to consider and take appropriate measures. I regret that sometimes we are limited by many circumstances to do it immediately. But I do believe, there are no problems that we cannot solve. There are some challenges that we face, but who doesn’t? We are here daily to cooperate and find win-win solutions.

I once again thank you for your review and information.
Have a nice day!

With best regards,

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Planning my 3 day trip to the northern capital of Russia-beautiful St.Petersburg, I was thinking of place of place where I would feel most comfortable and in close vicinity to the historical places of the capital. Boutique Hotel Rossi was much more beyond my expectations with its excellent very helpful staff, good location at walking distance from all major attractions of the capital and at the same time located in a quite spot overlooking the beautiful Fontanka river. The rooms were made with excellent taste and to comfort of guests. Also the recreation area, Turkish hamam, Sauna and pool with great classical music makes you to feel so nice in a chilly weather. The food at restaurant was great with excellent service. We also had parking for our car.

Thank you, Hotel Rossi for such splendid service and great time we spent!!! We will definitely be back in summer too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Sergey B, General Manager at Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Sevinj,

We value your choice and appreciate your feedback. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA, and that you have mentioned a lot of positive moments.

We will be very glad to welcome you back to Rossi hotel & SPA.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This was a lovely hotel situated on the Fontanki canal, just minutes' walk away from the busy Nevsky Prospect which leads to the Hermitage Museum in one direction and the Moscow train station in the other. It is beautifully decorated with artwork and has adjacent spa and restaurant of the highest quality you could wish for. Bathrooms and bedrooms are spacious with a lovely view (if you choose deluxe) - not so lovely in the standard category. As an artist, the view was important to me. The only disappointing features were very small space for clothing (no drawers) and mattress was a bit uncomfortable in my room. Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed it and would definitely stay there again. The staff were very professional and courteous.

Room Tip: Standard rooms have no view - the deluxe room is the only way to go.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Margaret B
Sergey B, General Manager at Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your hotel review, I am glad that you liked your stay at "Rossi". I thank you for mentioning SPA and the restaurant, precise description of the hotel location and service.

We will be glad to see you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We needed a hotel to bridge our arrival in St Petersburg before heading out for a river cruise to Rostov. The Rossi was recommended to us by Kelowna's Expedia Cruise Ship Centre as being both convenient and a good value. It certainly was a good value! We did not realize how centrally located it was until we toured St Petersburg for a couple of days. Many historic buildings, and the Nevsky Prospekt thoroughfare, are within easy walking distance of the Rossi. The hotel itself is surrounded by architectural delights. The front desk was very efficient. Check-in only took a minute or so. Our room was spacious with all the amenities one would expect in a first rate hotel. Their free high-speed WiFi was most appreciated. Laptops were also on offer in the lobby. The TV was excellent. The warm bath robes, with complimentary slippers, were great. We still use the slippers when travelling! An enjoyable buffet breakfast in the hotel's restaurant Fiolet was included in our stay. We also had an excellent lunch and dinner in the upscale Fiolet. We were favourably impressed by its largely business class clientele. Having a hooka pipe at the table at dinner almost seemed a norm. The ATM near the lobby was very handy. It took our dollars and spit out rubles. Check-out was as efficient as our check-in. The staff were friendly and helpful. We will certainly look forward to staying at the Rossi again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Sergey B, General Manager at Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Oluf,

Thank you for choosing Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA and your review with numerous details that may be useful for many travellers. We appreciate your evaluation and value your extensive travel experience. On behalf of the hotel staff I send you our best regards! We will be delighted to welcome you back.

Sincerely yours,