“We loved our tour!”
Review of K JOY Travel

K JOY Travel
Ranked #81 of 380 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: "K Joy Travel" Co. Ltd. is an officially registered company, located in St. Petersburg. We offer a range of customized tours and excursions in Russia covering not only St. Petersburg, but also Moscow, Novgorod and Pskov. We cater to tourists arriving by plane, train or ship. For our cruise ship customers, we offer visa-free shore excursions in St. Petersburg.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Kseniya made our trip to St Petersburg so much more valuable and efficient. She custom-made our tour according to our time constraints and interests. Without her, we would have been lost and not seen a fraction of what she made possible. If you want a knowledgeable tour guide who is very sensitive to your needs as well as able to maximize your tour of the city, I would highly recommend K JOY Travel.

1  Thank dray0728
There are newer reviews for K JOY Travel

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We found K JOY, pleasant, professional, efficient and knowledgeable. They were able to maximize the few “glorious” days in St. Petersburg enabling us to feel welcomed and eager to return!

MW

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Kseniya Gurova was referred to me by a friend as I was planning our 3 day Visa free trip to St. Petersburg without knowing what to expect. My daughter and I are experienced travelers but Kseniya really opened up the city's potential for us. In addition to being responsive and flexible, she showed a level of caring and follow up that is unusual, even for private guides. Her driver and luxury car were always there to pick us up at the end of our tours. The highlights of our trip were not just the usual sights ( Hermitage, Peterhof, St. Catherine's, Church on Spilled Blood) but rather a canal boat tour organized at the last minute; and a ride on the underground, stopping at those stations with beautiful mosiacs and chandeliers. Finally, we really enjoyed her sharing about her own experiences growing up in Russia. This woman is amazing!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

It was my lucky day when I chose K Joy Travel for my tour of St. Petersburg. Not knowing any better, I had previously used another tour company which left me wanting more.

On my second trip to St. Petersburg I decided to book a day tour with K Joy to check them out and was pleasantly surprised at the great service. Their staff was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend that you use them when you visit St. Petersburg. Since my last trip there I have told all my friends to check them out. The price is right and the experience is unforgettable.

I will certainly use them again.

1  Thank Nick D
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We are seasoned travelers and often use a local guide to make best use of each day in a new city. While in St. Petersburg, Kseniya provided a private tour of the city and also the Peterhof and St. Catherine's palaces (both are worth the drive). She make our trip an absolute delight, organizing transportation, events, and providing expert commentary on art and history in a story-telling context. Highly recommended.