“High Point”
Review of K JOY Travel

K JOY Travel
Ranked #76 of 381 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: "K Joy Travel" Co. Ltd. is an officially registered company, located in St. Petersburg. We offer a range of customized tours and excursions in Russia covering not only St. Petersburg, but also Moscow, Novgorod and Pskov. We cater to tourists arriving by plane, train or ship. For our cruise ship customers, we offer visa-free shore excursions in St. Petersburg.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Ksenyia’s 2-day tour of St. Petersburg was the high point of our 12-day 5-city Baltic cruise. Everything was planned in advance including all expenses: transportation, temporary visas, fees and local lunches. The itinerary maximized visits to historic locations as well as occasional shopping stops. Ksenyia’s familiarity with history, architecture, art, culture and social issues made every minute a valuable experience. I accumulated six typed pages of notes. In addition, she shared information about her personal life living in a Russian city that gave us an insight that most tourists would never see. Her willingness to make changes to the tour as well as her frankness and openness with information contributed to a wonderful experience. The use of a mini-van for 14 in our group made it possible to expedite each site visited, where large buses would have significantly slowed progress. It was one of our most memorable excursions thanks to Ksenyia. If I could add more stars to my evaluation, I would. I recommend her tour.

2  Thank Grandkee

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Kseniia epitomizes all the qualities of a great tour guide by always explaining the why and when of what we were looking at in an engaging and easy to understand manner in her flawless English. Her background in architecture and art, her passion and enthusiasm on these subjects were inspiring and contagious making us appreciate St. Petersburg's treasures that much more. Well organized, punctual, personable, never condescending, funny at times, Kseniia managed to accommodate the wishes of our diverse group of ten. We always felt safe and secure with her. She is exceptional and we recommend her highly. We have, in fact, recommended her to friends who were equally impressed with her.

1  Thank DLawson60956
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The tour we had in the company of the guide Maria and the driver was Very pleasant.
It brought us more than we expected, she used the time we had to deliver the most information she could, so we enjoyed a real city tour since we left the hotel.
I was Very happy I called for your assistance because it made a difference in our Lovely journey in San Petersburg, and I will certainly recomend your services to my friends.

1  Thank Macalbrandao
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Kseniya is a great host - she is incredibly knowledgeable and great with tourists. Her knowledge of the sites, history and local customs made our 3 days in Saint Petersburg and Moscow very enjoyable. She also provides great customer service and ensures that her customers are well looked after from preparing for the tours, during the tours and any required follow-up. Our time with Kseniya exceeded our expectations and we would highly recommend her. We have had guides in Asia, Europe and Africa and she is definitely one of the best if not the best we have encountered!

2  Thank sandcap
Reviewed 25 July 2014

From the day we began correspondence with Kseniya, I knew we were in good hands! She is very professional but, at the same time, very friendly and wants to make your trip as special to you as she can. She is an experienced guide with local insight and knowledge of the city. The driver is very competent and safe - and placed us right outside the door of many venues. They were always on time to greet us with a smile. It was also so reassuring to know our things were safe while we toured, tickets were already purchased and the whole trip went so smoothly.
I wanted to see the underground and a produce market and Kseniya worked both of those into our itinerary.

1  Thank jegSanAntonio_Texas