Ibis St. Petersburg Centre Hotel
Petro Palace Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$277
US$269
US$501
US$285
US$277
  • Pool
Radisson Sonya Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$206
US$263
Anglettere Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$262
  • Pool
Pushka Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
US$327
US$421
US$316
1,371 results
All reviewsbig shopping malllarge showernevsky prospektmin walkcomfortable bedbudget hotelrussian visaconvenient locationmain attractionsmoscowgaleriametrocitystpetersburgconciergeploschad
Reviewed 9 October 2013

my mother and I stayed here on the 14th of sept for a week. The rooms small but cleaned every day beds changed 4 times in the week. Staff very helpful and friendly even tried to teach me Russian. Breakfast for everyones likes. no kettle in room but we know that and brought our own. perfect for getting around st peterbourgh had a great time

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank maura192
Nicolas_Torio, General Manager at Ibis St. Petersburg Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Sankt Petersburg Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

With best regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Hotel is location in the heart of beautiful St.petersburg and close to the massive Galeria mall
But thats the only positive thing i can say about the hotel.
Room we stayed in was very small and got view of parking .It was on the seventh floor but dor queen king size bed so very small to my liking.
Furthermore, the lobby was no where to be seen in this hotel , there was a cafe near reception and thats about it ,no decent sitting area other then the cafe
Wifi was very slow too but the bathroom was ok.
Staff wasnt too comfortable to help either so overall not the best of stay in Ibis

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Saintt Petersburg Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This hotel was very conveniently located for exploring St Petersburg. There was a large shopping mall close by where good coffee shops, a supermarket & food hall could be found. Also close by was a great pub & a delicious pancake cafe. We walked & took buses to main attractions easily from the Ibis. Our room was clean & adequate but the bedding only offered quilts that were too hot, so we pulled ours out & used the cover as sheets. The mattresses were hard foam & added to the discomfort as they were also hot. Breakfasts were good with lots of choice. It was probably value for money. ATMs in the hotel foyer made for secure safe dealings.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Saint Petersburg Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We are currently forecasting to change our beds for next year to improve the confort of our rooms.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Covenient, simple, clean hotel, outside of the Admiralty district but near enough to subway stop to make visiting fun and convenient. Very firm mattress, which is exactly how my back likes 'em. Very helpful staff, concierge, especially if you make the effort to learn and use a few words of Russian. Remember, you're in a great city in a great country; treating people respectfully and with a smile is returned a hundredfold!! ATM in lobby. Breakfast nice, main meals ok. Loved the sign specifying the establishment is under "video and audio" surveillance, it adeed that little Eastern European frisson ^_^. Will return to stay again here with the wife 'n kidiies 'cuz St. Petersburg is simply aweeome and it was a good value.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank trs9898
Nicolas_Torio, General Manager at Ibis St. Petersburg Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the nice comment and for the complement to our beautiful Saint-Petersburg!
I have to reconfirm that safety of our guests is top priority, and yes, the hotel is equipped by video surveillance system in all public and corridor areas, in addition to security department, as well as the smoke and fire alarm and sprinkler fire-distinguish systems.
You are always welcome again and again in Saint-Petersburg!
Best regards, Nicolas Torio

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a group tour with On the go. I didn't pay the single supplement but I still had a room to myself. Check in was fairly easy, they take your passports for a while to make a photocopy of the information page and the Russian visa page. It is a rather large Ibis, most Ibis I've stayed in have had around 100 rooms, but this Ibis has 221 rooms. The hotel is located around a 10 minute walk from the train station where trains come from and go to Moscow, which is on Nevsky Prospekt. This is also the nearest Metro station, and to get to places like the Hermitage or SS Peter & Paul's Fortress you'll need to use the metro because it's too far to walk.

My room was standard Ibis, I had a double bed for just me which was a bit like concrete blocks with sheets over them. I don't think I've ever had such a hard bed at an Ibis before, but it was tolerable and from what I heard all others are like that too. For people who've never stayed at an Ibis before - standard Ibis is clean with all the essentials but no frills, there were towels and bottles of shower gel/shampoo/hand wash all in one fastened to the walls by the sink and in the shower. Other than that there's a bed with all sheets provided, a desk and chair, a wardrobe and a television with a couple of English channels.

The breakfast was very good - a good spread of European and Russian foods which were very tasty. I stayed 3 nights and on the final morning I left too early for breakfast so they gave me a breakfast pack for free because I had breakfast included in my reservation. I was also ill on the first morning so I only really got to experience the breakfast properly on the second morning.

Over all it was a pleasant stay, I would recommend but even though it's central you still need to use the metro to get around.

Room Tip: There's 8 or 9 floors I think so you could request a lower floor for shorter lift journeys. Also the side and back facing rooms don't have a very nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank davidphillips2803

Dear David,
Let me thank you for your detailed review and first-hand information for other travellers.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! However it was a pity to hear of the mattress hardness. The good news is, that we have scheduled the beds replacement for the mid 2014 by Sweet Bed by Ibis concept, which is really a top of the sleep comfort.
Best regards, Nicolas Torio