“Family Holiday 2012”

Ranked #126 of 344 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Family Holiday 2012”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Very Central and easy walking distance to the Hermitage and the Neva River. Practically next door to St Isaacs, the Bronze Horseman and the Admiralty. Comfortable, clean rooms with additional bed for child/children. Good Breakfast and reliable wifi. Very helpful staff. Would happily go back there on another occasion.

Room Tip: Is up stairs so would not suit anywone with disability.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank pogus1
Olga T, General Manager at Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
Dear guests,
Thank you for so worm words about our hotel. We will be very glad to see you again in Saint-Petersburg and in our hotel.
Best regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
Everett, Washington
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Very cozy, small hotel in the heart of the city. Everything is in walking distance. Very nice staff. Feel as at home. Everything is provided for business. At any time, free water, tea and coffee. Next time, we will stop here.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank Andrew K
Dear Andrew,
Thank you for so kind words about our hotel and our stuff. We will be very glad to see you again in Saint-Petersburg and in our hotel.
Best regards
Cumbria
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Being not at all far from the centre, this was a walking distance location and very fine indeed - we couldnt believe the grand facade and there we were tucked inside....... great!

Good staff, great room (nice and warm - Russians dont 'skimp' on heat it seems!) adequate breakfast and altogether great value - certain recommendation!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank croftbarntone
Dear guests,
Thank you for the review about our hotel. Now we are doing some renovation works and our entrance will be more beautiful.
We will be very glad to see you again in Saint-Petersburg and in our hotel.
Best regards.
Leeds
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I found and booked this hotel by pure chance back in January 2010 for a trip to St. Petersburg. Would definitely recommend it as it was a pure bliss experience.

I had booked a standard room and was a bit taken aback when I entered the building as the hotel is shaped more like a block of flats than an actual hosting establishment. That said, the receptionist told me they had upgraded my room to a deluxe one when I arrived, which meant I got a double room with the bed on the mezzanine floor for exactly the same price (£120 for 4 nights)!! Very spacious room and you can ask for free DVDs at the reception to watch on your DVD player. The hotel is also conveniently located within walking distance (about 7 minutes) of the Hermitage, which was a real bonus. Only downside is they didn't change my bedsheets for the whole duration of the stay, which was a bit disgusting (although I noticed it was a bit of a trend in Russian hotels). I made sure I informed them.

Would definitely go back, this is a great hotel with real value for your money!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank Andrea A
Nicolay B, General Manager at Deluxe Hotel, responded to this review, 30 August 2012
Dear Andrea,
Thank you for the choosing of our hotel and for the reviews, leaving on Tripadvisor.
I'm really sorry, that our chambermaid didn't change the sheet; I will check her more detailed.
I hope you return in Saint-Petersburg choose our hotel again. As a permanent guest we can offer for you special prices, I mean Lux room for the standart price.
Dortmund, Germany
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Very central, very convenient. It was walking distance to the Hermitage and St. Issac's Cathedral. Helpful staff: whenever I had a query or request they answered and fulfilled it as soon as they could. A large room, with the bed handily on a mezzanine level. Plenty of conveniently placed power plugs for charging phones and camera batteries. A useful sofa suite to relax on too. The free jus and coffee.the location was very good and cleaning lady was funny and nice. I advise you to visit.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Marcus T
Dear Marcus,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for leaving review on Tripadvisor, I consider it will be very useful for other travelers. I really hope you return in Saint-Petersburg again and choose our hotel. Also I would like to inform you, that we present discount 15% for you and your friends.

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Very nice and cosy hotel, very comfortable two stories rooms. Very friendly girls, I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank Nicol S
Dear Philip,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for leaving review on Tripadvisor, and for your worm words about the staff, I really consider it will be very useful for other travelers. I also hope you return in Saint-Petersburg again and choose our hotel again. Also I would like to inform you, that we present discount 15% for you and your friends.