“Been there a few times its fine”
Review of Korovabar

Korovabar
Ranked #262 of 11,037 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Have been here a few times with 8-10 business associates. Good wine list and vodka. The steaks are flavorful and the fish was good. Good soups and appetizers Russian salad was very good. We also had a traditional Russian bread appetizer filled with meat.... Was interesting and worth the sample. Typical service time almost 2 hours for dinner.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I just order from the fusion bar and my meal was wrong I went back to have it fixed when I approached them rudely they ask what I wanted like I was bothering them and then they didn't fix the meal. They said that's how it's suppose to be. Horrible service and very very rude!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Had a dinner here with my colleagues. The dinner was absolutely fantastic. The waitress was helpful and even though English was not her strongest language she managed to get all our orders correct even though I doubt we were as clear with them as we thought. The food itself was delicious, I had a medium rare pepper steak and it was perfect. A colleague of mine ordered chicken that was a little bit raw in the middle and could not finish the dish but other than that everything was excellent. For Russian standards the place is not cheap but for European standards the value is very good.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Had a conference at the hotel attached to this place and went there for lunch with some partners. Nice set up and even better food. Olivie (another names: Stolichniy, Russian) salad was made based on some recipe from 1950s and was the best I had in a long time. The only small concern was a waitress who was polite and efficient but somehow cold in her attitude. She only warmed up after getting tips :).

Reviewed 16 March 2013

The menu is excellent and you will not be dissapointed about the food.
When this is said, i find it very strange that some of the waiters in this (apperently international located in the Holiday Inn hotel) restaurant are not able to correspond in English. Also the smoking policy is certainly not as per international standards. Expect to be dining in while breathing heavy tobacco smoke - sorry but this is not good enough.