“Great pre-theatre dinner”

Toscana Grill
Reserve a table
Ranked #489 of 11,274 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Description: Italian restaurant, bar and wine cellar in the most comfy part of Griboyedov Canal in the historic center of St. Petersburg. This is a place with a nice friendly atmosphere , attention to guests, simple interior and nontrivial author's cuisine.
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We needed a quick but good quality mean close to the Mariinsky theatre and this place definitely delivered. Good quality food at a good price delivered really quickly. Excellent service and English. Perfect start to our break

Date of visit: October 2017
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for appreciating our work. We are attentive to any opinion of our guests.

Write a reviewReviews (700)

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic pizza crudo prosciotto. The tomato sauce was just perfect, tasting like fresh tomatoes from the farmers market. I came back the next day for more :-) The staff is also great.

Date of visit: October 2017

Thank you for the review about Toscana Grill. Hope you'll be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

So, I stopped by Toscana Grill this August and it was just what I wanted at that day: very cozy place (why? - I`m mad with the wood and made with love interior) and so delicious food. I choose a Primavera pasta as well as some dried tomatoes and pickled mushrooms. As for the staff: as it seems I`m lucky, it`s more than friendly and the service is on the top. Welcome, hope drop by there one more time and try something else.

Date of visit: August 2017
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to visit our restaurant Toscana Grill.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We liked the look of the restaurant and called in to view the menu and booked a table. Wine is expensive in St Petersburg and we were pleased to see a bottle listed at 900pyo. However, it was not available! Neither was the next wine - only by the glass, not by the bottle! Cue a discussion with the manager who promised to offer us a more expensive bottle at the lower price: that turned out not to be the case when the bill came, and to avoid further argument, we paid up. So, beware - we paid 30% more for a bottle of wine than we expected to.
The food was enjoyable, the waiter embarrassed, as were we: the manager was intransigent, as is perhaps the local way? We would have returned the next night but felt unable after the difference of opinion over the wine charges.

Date of visit: September 2017
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

We regret that we do not guarantee the cheapest wine from our assortment. Indeed, this wine is over and we are waiting for a new offer. However, I would like to note that the price of the wine offered to you at 1200 rubles is also very competitive, in comparison with other restaurants in St. Petersburg. Unfortinatly the prices for wine are really more expensive in StP than in Europe, but we believe that in the near future the situation will change. Thank you for appreciating our food. We hope you enjoyed staying in St. Petersburg.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

In my opinion, Toscana grill is one of the best restaurants in Saint Petersburg. I will now explain why. One of the best things in this place is quality of the food. When I was in Saint Petersburg, I visited a lot of restaurants and Toscana grill ofters the most delicious food among all of them. I oftered a well-done steak and fregola with crab. I highly recommend it to everybody Also, I was pleased by the service. It is very fast and polite. Atmosphere of the restaurant is also good. I would like to recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Date of visit: August 2017
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback about our restaurant Toscana Grill