“A Home Away from Home in Delightful Perm!”
Review of Prikamie

Prikamie
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Perm
West Hollywood, California
“A Home Away from Home in Delightful Perm!”
Reviewed 22 November 2010

I chose the Prikamie due to a disclaimer on the Hotel Ural website that stated "we apologize for any inconvenience during the renovation of the facade of the building." That's all I needed to read, plus the rates were more than double - I was not going to risk a noisy hotel stay. I am so glad I made the change!

For more than a month before I arrived, the hotel administrator Anastasya helped me plan my stay in Perm, from making sure I had an airport transfer to the hotel to arranging a rental car. She went above and beyond her job responsibilites to make sure my stay at the hotel would be perfect. Excellent, personalised service!

The hotel is situated in the very centre of Perm, directly behind the Hotel Ural on Komsomolsky, within three minutes walking distance to shopping, restaurants and nightlife. It's merely a five minute walk to the Ballet and Opera Theatre. The location cannot be beat.

Rooms are clean and bright, completely renovated and decorated nicely in a Western European style with color sattelite television and refrigerator. The furnishings in the rooms are new and the bathrooms are spotlessly clean and modern. Towels and amenities such as shampoo and soap are replaced daily. The front desk staff is amazingly helpful and kind, and although English is limited they do their best to communicate and make you feel at home.

Rate for a single room in November, 2010, is 2600 RUB, and although I arrived at the hotel at 6AM there was no charge for an early check-in.

Breakfast is included in the rate which consists of six set menu choices, and is offered in the hotel cafe or the hotel restaurant, Locos Gringos. The breakfast choices are made fresh and are enormous, almost too much, although I had no complaints about that! Coffee, blini or kasha, bread with ham or butter, yoghurt drink, orange juice...I was full for the entire day.

All in all I would say the hotel Prikamie is one of the best hotels I've had the pleasure of staying at throughout my many trips to Russia, and there is little doubt I will be staying there again!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank dutch2220
Надежда М, Менеджер службы продаж и маркетинга at Prikamie, responded to this review, 1 March 2016
Thank you for the nice review! We were glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff, rooms and breakfasts!
We hope you will be stay at our hotel again!

Travellers also viewed these Perm hotels
Ural
#5 of 24 in Perm
Marmelade
Marmelade
#2 of 24 in Perm

Been to Prikamie? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Prikamie

Property: Prikamie
Address: Komsomolskiy Ave., 27, Perm 614045, Russia
Region: Russia > Volga District > Perm Krai > Permsky District > Perm
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Perm
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Prikamie 3*
3 star Prikamie Hotel is situated in the historical, cultural and business centre of Perm on the crossing of the two main city streets. You could easily reach the hotel from any part of the city by bus, taxi, tram or trolley-bus thanks to the central location. Prikamie Hotel is located 18 km from the airport Bolshoe Savino, 5 km from the railway station "Perm II" and 1.5 km from the Perm bus station. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HRS, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prikamie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.