“Super dinner on the Terrace”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Les Marches

Les Marches
Ranked #23 of 1,246 Restaurants in Perm
Price range: US$14 - US$27
Cuisines: French, European, Central European, Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Walberswick, United Kingdom
“Super dinner on the Terrace”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Returning to the Restaurant where we first had dinner my now wife and I had a wonderful meal. It was summer so we were able to dine alfresco on the terrace. My wife had fish and I had the lamb steaks. The food was superb and we accompanied it with a French Sauvignon Blanc and we were pleasantly surprised when we received the bill. Often in Russia French wines are heavily marked up but not this time! The service was attentive but not intrusive. Overall a great experience.

• Visited July 2014

London
“So good we ate there two nights running”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I visited Perm on business for the first time this week. When our taxis dropped us off outside a grimy shopping centre we could not imagine the beautiful terrace which would greet us as we ascended the second flight of stairs. The atmosphere is very urban cool and the music sets the scene with chic and sexy versions of some classic songs. We visited on Wednesday with our Russian guests which was ideal as the staff don't speak a whole lot of English. We had such a fantastic meal that we booked a table for the very next night before we left. On the first night I chose the three fish carpaccio followed by sturgeon with gnocchi and on the second night I chose warm tuna salad followed by a massive steak which was cooked to perfection. Ice cream and sorbet comes in a very pretty edible chocolate box. We ate on the terrace on both evenings and although I didn't go inside I think that it is probably has a very different decor. Two fantastic nights. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Lausanne, Switzerland
“One of my favourite”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I always try to have a dinner in this restaurant when I'm in Perm. Fantastic place with fantastic food. One tip, go on the summer to seat on the terasse, the winter restaurant looks really posh... But the most important is what you get in your plate, no?

Visited January 2014
Merritt Island, Florida
“THE BEST FOOD IN PERM!”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

This is the place to eat in Perm. Excellent food and service. Very pricy, but, what did you expect in this back-water? Just getting quality food product here is a logistics nightmare. I appreciate the effort that is made to put an imaginitive menu together and to make it happen consistently. By all means, try this place out!! Great for a business meeting/meal.

• Visited July 2012
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Best place in town”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Les Marches is the best place for a quality dinner, alwayas a traditional menu, plus every month a new topic.
Definitivly over years the kitchen of Les Marches is improving.
Cant miss the warm tuna salad and the poppy seed apple cake

2 Thank Fidelrodriguezfitz