“Highly recommended”

Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Yekaterinburg
Jamison, Pa
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was the second stop in a two-city visit to Russia and I did not know what to expect. Suffice it to say that this was a wonderful stay and a fantastic hotel. The hotel picked us up at the airport in a Jaguar sedan and check in was quick and efficient. The room was absolutely beautiful and modern. My only issue is that there was a water closet for the toilet, but the shower & sink area were in the main room so it was a bit of an "open concept." So, it left little privacy.

The bed was very comfortable and the restaurants in the hotel were quite good. They had a beautiful breakfast every morning which was included in the price of the stay. The breakfast was a highlight for sure.

The staff could not have been more accommodating. I do not speak Russian, but nearly every member of the staff spoke English quite well. They were very accommodating of our multiple requests for car service.

They had a steam room and a very pretty indoor rooftop pool that had nice views, especially at night.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting Yekaterinburg.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Sinead O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, we hope you enjoyed your stay with us.

First of all we would like to thank you for your feedback and valuable comments. They will help is to keep high level of service.

Also we are very pleased you enjoyed all areas in our hotel including SPA, breakfast and front desk.

Once again we would like to thank you for comments, and we will be glad to welcome you back in future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Czech first
Bushkill, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I'm just wrapping up a 1 week stay for business here and this is a very pleasant place to stay. The staff is great! Called me by name each day, smiled (not always the case in Russia) and really seemed to care! The breakfast is top notch on par with any other 5 star hotel in Europe. The view from my 9th floor room was good, I even had a ringside seat for the fireworks for the holiday May 9th. The one detractor and this is mentioned in other reviews is the air conditioning does not go below 21 degrees C. This makes for a stuffy and uncomfortable room at times. An odd thing is the one restaurant that is never open, Noble House.

Room Tip: Higher floor the better, ask for river view, great view and no afternoon sun.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mark S
Sinead O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Mark,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg. We hope you enjoyed your stay with.

First of all we would like to thank you for your positive feedback and comments, they will allow us to keep high level of service.

We are very upset, that temperature in room was not comfortable for you. Before your next arrival we will check all systems in room are working properly.

Also we are very pleased that you gave us such high maks for level of service and design of rooms.

We will be glad to welcome you back to our hotel in nearest future.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Arrived at 4am and the check in and welcome was as efficient as if we had arrived in the middle of the day. Rooms were spacious beautifully furnished and very clean. Staff helpful and friendly and breakfast selection extensive and delicious.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Sinead O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Tina,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, we hope you enjoyed your stay with.

First of all we would like to thank you for your comments, they will encourage us to keep high level of service.

Also we appreciate your comments regarding front desk service, design of rooms and breakfast.

We will be glad to welcome to welcome you back to our hotel.

Sincerely yours.
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I think names says on its own. Great hotel w very nice staff, quality food and stunning view across the river.
I'd recommend to visit spa and try Thai massage which is offered by Thai woman.
I d say that this is better than in Thai lol

Room Tip: Top floor is a must
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Sinead O, Manager at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Fedor,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg.

We are delighted you had a wonderfull stay and liked view from the room.

Looking forward to welcome you back.
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is a very stylish hotel in Ekaterinburg. The breakfast is one of the best hotel breakfasts I've encountered. The room was a little too warm for my taste, and I wasn't able to adjust the temperature down so I was a little uncomfortable at night. The bathroom featured a rain shower and a deep tub, both of which were great. The wifi wasn't working well in my room, but as I didn't really need it, I didn't complain, and it's very possible that that was a fixable problem. Beware the taxis: the hotel called me a taxi, told me the fare, which the driver doubled upon reaching my destination. Not a nice way to start a work day. I did have a wonderful massage in the spa, however, so that day ended on a positive note.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Good afternoon.

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg.

We are very sorry about the situation happened to you with city taxi and would like to remind we have a hotel limousine service.
But we a very pleased you spent wonderfull time at SPA center.

Hope you will be back soon
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is excellent. Certainly lives up to Hyatt standards.
Modern, stylish comfortable room. Great buffet breakfast in a restaurant with commanding views from the full height floor-to-ceiling windows.
Wonderful spa with pool, jacuzzi, steam room & sauna. Modern, super clean and well maintained. Very nice gym with modern PreCor cardio machines and plenty of strength training machines.
Strongly suggest as a non-smoker you book on a non-smoking floor.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Simon,

First of all we would like to thank you for your comments.
Also we are very pleased you had a wonderfull time in our SPA center.

We will glad to welcome you back soon!

Sincerely
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I spent in this hotel 2 nights in December and I have to say that I was very positively surprised.
First, I asked for an airport pick-up and I was astonished to be driven in a Jaguar, which is a very sharp choice (and I loved it).
Then, even if the location of the hotel is not very beautiful in itself, the view on the city is very impressive. The accommodation is very good: almost new hotel, very good beds, nice design, quiet rooms.
Regarding the service, the reception staff is very nice but the one at the breakfast in the morning was a little bit less helpful.
I can only highly recommend this hotel for a stay in this city.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business