“RELAX AND ENJOY”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“RELAX AND ENJOY”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

A beautiful and tranquil park with lots of scenery surrounding a calm and clean lake. A promenade leads one around the lake from the statues of the founders of Yekaterinburg to the Dynamo Sport Club where we enjoyed a wonderful lunch for about $12 dollars for two people. A bargain in any language.

Visited June 2014

127 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Try to go on weekend”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stroll along the river and have a rest at this area during weekend. Along the way you will see people basking, youngster enjoying their time with their skateboard, bmx or rollerblade. You will also see hips of padlocks attached on fence and bridges. The artistic value on the wall is also not to be missed.

Visited April 2014
Yekaterinburg, Russia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“One of the best romantic pathes in Yekaterinburg”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Sometimes, if I've a free time enough, I taking my wife and driving to the center of Yekaterinburg (We are live in Berezovsky). I parking my car on any side of Gogol street not far from Lenina street and walking to Plotinka. First of all we are making a circle about St. Ekaterina chapel and the square of labor fountain. Then we are going between the old water tower and monument to the city founders, down the stairs to the promenade and turn toward the Malyshev street. Slowly stroll to the bridge at the Museum of Fine Arts, go across the Iset River to the other side and turn back, but we shall not at the waterfront, and have a walk the alleys with commemorative stones. At the end we come to the waterfall dam, stand a little and stare at the falling water. Then go around the waterfall and go through the archway under Lenin Street, walk past the gazebo, sometimes go into it and stand little, after going past the house of the merchant Savost'yanova, lapidary art museum and monument to the founder of the radio Popova after crossing the street Lenin to own car. Wife after a walk says, "Oh, I was poisoned by oxygen." I recommend at least occasionally make such a walk along the river Iset and Plotinka.

Visited April 2014
Thetis Island BC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Beautiful urban park”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

It was really cold the day I went to the park. REALLY cold. But it was very much worth it. If you go to Yeketerinburg, this weir is a must. They have done a wonderful job of creating a space where ever direction you look there is a picture worth taking. The weir is only steps from downtown and I imagine it is very well visited on warm days. I hope one they open access to more of the parkland upstream from the weir.

Visited October 2013
California, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

A wonderful cool place to hang out especially with your loved one. I was there last year with my husband and quite liked the atmosphere. The place was not much crowded though. We enjoyed the walk on Plotinka. The main highlight is that there are many attractions nearby including Temple on the blood, Stone Parke and many more. There were many other young couples there to lock their name on the railings and then throw away the key. It was a kind of usual custom here. It was amazing. Truly one of the best places in Yekaterinburg.

Visited November 2012