I have booked a Standard room and i was upgrade to a Deluxe one.
The room had small living area with big desk to work with everything already setup (phone, internet, etc).
The bathroom was clean and have a decent size shower.
The breakfast had a very nice buffet
Internet is free.
I am am very satisfied and i think this hotel is really value for the price they charge.
Unfortunately,I have staid one night only in this hotel.
This hotel is a sure bet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Al Khobar is located in the city center. Many international companies are within walking distance, close to Saudi Aramco office and when the work day is over, shopping and entertainment centres are close by. Just a 10-minute walk away is the scenic Corniche, which is perfect for strolling along the Arabian Gulf while visiting parks, eateries and family beaches. Also nearby are Gulf Sindibad City Park, Half Moon Bay and Sunset Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Al Khobar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Al Khobar Hotel Al Khobar
- Al Khobar Intercontinental