“World Class Service yet Affordable”
Review of Gulf Hotel

Gulf Hotel
Ranked #15 of 77 Hotels in Al Khobar
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“World Class Service yet Affordable”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

If you need world class service yet affordable price to stay in a world class hotel, this place is the best for those travelers out there! My husband and I had a wonderful stay here because from the moment we made our booking up to the last minute of our stay there, we really had a wonderful time..The office manager upgraded our booking to a business suite and gave us an excellent service from the courteous staff and crew of the hotel. This is also an ideal place to stay because it is very near to the park, restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping malls..Even celebrating special occasions like weddings and birthday parties can be best held here..Surely, it will become very memorable..We definitely go back here again soon.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank goldenvictory09

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I recently stayed in their Panorama Suites which is one of their best rooms! I can say that not only was staying in the room one of the best experience but their service was the best that I have had! Their resto Le Jasmine was overwhelming with food and I got to ask one of their waiters about their Chef who turned out to be a Filipino! I am not surprised as I've known Filipinos to be one of the best cooks in the world. Also I am commending a certain Kiyas who was very very helpful and very attentive to my family's needs. Although there was not much for my children, I understand that this is more of a business hotel. However, I hope that they consider putting some form of recreation for the kids. I also love their health spa! Another Filipino worker who was very thorough and patient. Overall the hotel was a good experience! I sure would like to come back again!

Room Tip: The Panorama suite has the best view of the city among the other rooms :)
5 Thank Lexie M
Palermo, Italy
Reviewed 26 February 2012

The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. The hotel has everything you could possibly need and caters for all ages, families and couples. Will definitely stay again. The hotel vicinity is excellent and nearest to all shopping centers which is good to families with children, there is also park beside that soothes calmness whenever you occupy high floor rooms. For our family who use to travel regularly this hotel is indeed a perfect place to stay..

Room Tip: rooms on high floors..
6 Thank jack m
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The staff were awesome and extremely friendly and courteous. The location of the hotel is brilliant, it is accessible to biggest shopping centre in al khobar..The views from our room were stunning, and the cleanliness of the rooms was also fantastic.i'd stayed at the 8 floor.. There is also walking distance to KFC, Pizza Hut, Coffee Shops & Restaurants. I would deffinitely stay at this hotel again.”

Room Tip: Gulf Suite or Ramada Suite will surely satisfy your stay...excellent view...
8 Thank domz f
Jeddah
Reviewed 21 February 2012

i have stayed the best nights in Al Khobar in this hotel, staff were so friendly helpful and smiley
as a value of money and spacious rooms and suites as the front office manager has upgrade my booking to a business suite with living room and dvd player, fruit basket and welcome drink was placed, they have been treating me as a prince
i recommend this hotel as well as its in the heart of alkhobar city
Omar

Room Tip: Business Suite with excellent value of money
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank Omar A
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Ramada Al Khobar is the best-value hotel I have stayed in, in the KSA. It is relatively new; rooms are spacious, clean and very well-maintained. Complimentary wifi internet is available anywhere in the hotel, including inside the rooms.

The daily rate is very reasonable, hence, the title of this review, given the quality of the stay. Buffet breakfast, though, is so-so but good enough.

I always stay in this hotel whenever I am in Al Khobar.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
8 Thank FMD88528
Abahaa, Director of Sales at Gulf Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Thank you for your marvelous comments.

Ramada Gulf Hotel Al Khobar pleased to hear that you like your stay with us as well as your great comments to our services. We appreciate your choose and will be waiting for your next visit and stay at Ramada Gulf Hotel Al Khobar, promising you to feel more improvements in our quality services and facilities.
Best wishes,

Ahmed Bahaa
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This has been the most disgusting stay in any hotel in my life.The staff is arrogant, rude, and can scream at guests.
They asked me to sign a contract for SAR325 per night, but they have not shared the signed copy of the contract in 3 weeks.
I requested for a copy of all the vouchers for extras that were signed by me, the duty manager simply refused to share the same.
I requested to be connected to the GM, and duty manager promises me that he would ensure that the GM never ever speaks to me.
I requested for a check out, and duty manager says that I need to pay at the rate of SAR 400, but he is not able to print the bill for the same amount.
Most disgusting staff at the front office. Never keep their word. Don't respond to e-mails.

Room Tip: Please do not visit this hotel. It can become a nightmare for you.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Ritesh K
Abahaa, Director of Sales at Gulf Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Dear Mr. Ritesh Kumar,
Greetings from Ramada Gulf Hotel Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia!

Thank you for your valuable comments, sorry to hear such case however we will positively look into that case as well as getting sure of your next stay with us will be totally different, Meanwhile please contact us once you decide to visit Al Khobar to compensate you if you may may require.

We trust and hope that we will have the honor of seeing you again during your next visit to Eastern Province and Al Khobar.

All the best.