“Thank you for all”

Crowne Plaza Al Khobar
Ranked #2 of 83 Hotels in Al Khobar
Reviewed 9 August 2014

It was a business trip lasted months so I stayed a lot at this hotel, enjoyed everything the swimming pool and the spa where also good.
The restaurants where also good.
If I come back to saudi arabia this will be my hotel, no doubt.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Mr. Paolo,

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay in our hotel. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and you will be staying with us whenever you are in Saudi Arabia. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

As I open my suit case to unload upon arrival in my hotel room from a long flight. I notice that my toiletry kit is missing. I called the house keeping to ask for tooth brush as my immediate need. I talk with BIMBO whom knew that I forgot my kit, Bimbo brought not only tooth brush but all thats inside a toiletry kit. More Power Crowne Plaza Al Khobar

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear junjun,

Thank you for your comments relating to your recent stay with us. It is gratifying to know that the service provided by our housekeeping made you feel at home. We have thanked Bimbo for being a step ahead in making you happy. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Crowne Plaza Hotel - Al Khobar is in perfect location for business people. One of a largest malls, Al-Rashid is in close proximity. Front office staffs are very pleased and duty manager calls for each query and ensures his best services.
24 hours room services and hospitality makes more comfortable when one away from home.
Just this is an excellent choice to stay. Try it out!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. RenuR,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are happy to be your second home. It is always our aim to provide the very best in services to all our guests. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I am an extended stay business traveler and i have spent a considerable time in the last two years at this hotel , the hotel has great spacious rooms , excellent services and great access to main highways .
The staff are very friendly and willing to help in any mean possible. Hotel standards really shaped up to a five stars level with the management changes putting Mr. Jean Bou Mansour as hotel manager , he drove the entire facility to be my ultimate favorite in Saudi Arabia so far.The front desk staff including Mr. Hussain and Mr. Kenneth were professional in getting my room needs fulfilled every time i checked in. Also Mr. Muder , sales manager , has helped us in achieving the best stay for the least rate in the region and has been keen in getting all of my needs fulfilled.
The rooms are huge and comfortable and i never faced any issue with any equipment and if any the staff would clear without any hassle.
I recommend this hotel to all the travelers to Al Khobar and i would love to be there again and again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging comments relating to your stay with us. It is always our aim to provide the very best in services to all our guests and we are very happy to know that we have succeeded in creating for you a home away from home experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have been to other Crown Plaza hotels before and this one definitely did not disappoint me. I have stayed here for only 2 nights, had dinner, lunch, breakfast - all just fine both food and services.
The only recommendation would be a small outside place to have a smoke and relax, now I had to roam the street instead. Otherwise: just a fine hotel which I can recommend!

Room Tip: 601 was my room - very spacious!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wim_Pluimers
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Mr. Houten,

Thank you for giving time from your busy schedule to write a review about us. We are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer, and our guest comments help us in reaching the desired service standards. With regard to smoking, we have allocated a smoking area in front of the hotel with the appropriate ashtrays. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hotel itself pleasant, decor fab. Service terrible..we got our room and I went to use the bathroom I could smell a strong urine stench, when I opened the toilet lid there was urine all over the toilet seat and floor around toilet, sorry to say I was desperate otherwise there was going to be more urine everywhere I had to clean it myself and cover it with a disposable toilet cover I had with me then use it, becuase I know had I have called room clean services they would have taken forever.

When I used it I told my husband he said lets call receptiom make them aware. So we did they said sorry and sent sosmeone to clean it or offered us another room when we were out and werent back til 2am which is not the appropriate time to change rooms.

After that we had no apalogy other then somebody urged us to complain again so we did the manager then ivited my husband and I to a full course lunch at their restaurant following day, husband couldnt make it so I went as I was in the hotel.
I had the lunch but guess what they fully CHARGED US!! So in the end they ended up costing us much more. And we were hugely dissaopointed.

In the end we told them how riddiculous they are and we will let people know of their services and customer relation. They once again apologised and said they will give us a night on the house from them when we want. GUESS WHAT? WHEN WE REQUESTED THEY DID NOT DELIVER...WE NEVER GOT THE ROOM CAUSE THEY SAID THEY COULDNT...TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Mr. Raykass,

Ramadan Mubarak.

Please send us your contact details to (jean.boumansour@ihg.com) so we could personally contact you.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stay in this hotel was a wonderful experience for me and I am sure it would be for you too. Rooms are quite nicely laid, clean and have all the required items for a comfortable stay. Good recreation facilities overall. Just one thing is that the ping-pong table is kept in a very small room.
Hotel staff is well mannered. Reception guys were quite cooperative except one which was not that supportive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Mr. Dushyant,

Thank you for your comments relating to your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know you had a wonderful experience. We have noted your comments about the table tennis room and will look in to it in our future refurbishments. Our front office manager has taken note of your comment about one of his colleague’s and he will have a word with his team. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.