“Nice Stayed in Crowne plaza”

Crowne Plaza Al Khobar
Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Al Khobar
Almaty, Almaty City, Kazakhstan
“Nice Stayed in Crowne plaza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

The Crowne Plaza Al Khobar is beautiful and the rooms are well appointed. The restaurant was great and the serviced was excellent. The lobby was large and a comfortable place to hold informal meetings. There was a gentleman serving and guiding lot of information Who is Mr. Baba from Chennai , India . i like his service. This is my first time in Saudi Arabia he advice me lot. and I forget to say regarding the gym it was good equipped gym. once again if I have chance will prefer stay here again. I Strongly recommend Indian to stay here and don't forget there so many Indian are working in various department.
for any information like tourist guide please Contact Mr. Babu he will give you clear idea.

Thanks

Room Tip: corner suites is good
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Dear Elan T,

Thank you for spending your time to write a comment about our hotel and for the recommendation. We always look forward to reading our guest comments, as it gives us an opportunity to celebrate, correct and improve. Your mention of our two colleagues is noted and we will be recognizing them at our next colleague’s weekly gathering. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

Jean Bou Mansour

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Arabic first
Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Suitable place for stay and business trips. Great variety of food and meals for 24 hours. Complete gym room, swimming pool and also spa room. I've stayed for almost for months now and services are constantly good. Enjoy your stay here.

Room Tip: Any room as long you get a good WiFi connection. Outside scenery would be all the same either you se...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear TIEN K,

Thank you for spending your time to write a comment about our hotel. We are happy to know that you are enjoying your stay. Your mention of Samad is noted and we will be recognizing him at our next colleague’s weekly gathering.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

It has been the third time for me to stay in this hotel for continuous several weeks and they maintained world class service level as always. I would not hesitate to recommend my colleagues and friends to try this hotel for both business and leisure purpose. I would like to share with the people who plan to travel in this region my experience in this hotel in the past three months:
1. the commitment and professionalism from its management. Mr. Maher , the food &beverage manager and Mr. Mohammed, the duty manager next to the reception are two example. M. Maher provided me lots of guidance and support so that I have relieved my concern over Ramada and instead I did enjoy the Ramada here as a foreigner who come to Saudi for the first in Ramada. While he realized my flight is at midnight, Mr. Mohammed offered me a late check-out at 20:00 PM which made me very comfortable.
2. the detailed and diligent work from its staff. The most time I have spent in this hotel is the room and the restaurant. Mr. Ghazi and Mr. Imran is always very friendly and shows high professionalism in the work. Details include the preparation of chopsticks, the arrangement of front seat that I needed to watch the world cup games, the coaching over the new chef about my requirement on the cooking and the delicate preparation of the food I specially ordered. Also Mr. Radwan and Mr. Rameeje was also kind and helpful during the entire period.
3. home feeling from the room arrangement. Mr. Ghattas, the supervisor for the reception, supported me a lot in securing a favorable room and he is also very supportive to my daily personal requirement. Besides Mr. Abudla Samud is very proactively helpful and he has always remembered to arrange my room with hard mattress and customized chair since he knows my back problem. This guy is very smart and considerable.

Last but not least, all the results should originate from the excellent leadership from Mr. Jean Bou Mansour – the GM for the hotel. Without his day and night work, this would not happen.

When staying in this hotel, I am sure I will find my highlights. The most important thing is: there is no doubt this hotel has been my second home in this region.

Room Tip: Tower A is better; 4th Floor is quite
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear ACNKSA1,

Thank you very much for giving us a great review. We always look forward to reading comments about us from our guests, it does not matter if they are positive or negative because it always gives us an opportunity to celebrate, correct and improve. The commendations that you have given our colleagues are noted and we will be recognizing them at our next colleague’s weekly gathering. We value your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you again to your home away from home.

Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

very good place for business meeting very close to few shopping malls.good choice in breakfast and lunch very good front office team good internet staff at breakfast and lunch time very good.
overall great experience.

Room Tip: Good choice for business and leisure travelers.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Mriyaz83,

Thank you for your comments relating to your stay with us. It is always our aim to provide the very best in services and product to our guests and we are very happy to know that you had a great experience staying with us. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

The Room boy in your hotel, are very good,in terms of cleanliness and fast service as well, they make sure the things are right on place.they are very concern for everything you need as a guest.Keep it up and have a stay here.Soon ill be back

• Stayed August 2014
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments relating to your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know you had a nice experience, in particular from the services provided by our housekeeping. It is always our aim to provide the very best in services to all our guests. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Access to Club Lounge makes it easy for me to relax, enjoy coffee, work and browse internet
This time I have recommended this hotel to a friend who enjoyed the service, the upgrade, and the rate within budget..

Room Tip: actually no special view to recommend, but the hotel is close to Al Rashid shopping complex where ev...
1 Thank Elias K
Boumanj, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Al Khobar, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Mr. Elias,

Thank you very much for spending the time to write a note about your stay in our hotel. We are very pleased to know that you recommended us to a friend and he too enjoyed staying with us. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

I am staying at the hotel on past 13 nights. and am really pleased with the service of the staff. and the overall quality of the food. I would definitely recommend the stay to my family and friends in the area. In particular, am really pleased with the room service of "Babar Khan" and would like to personally thank him for his exceptional service quality.

Dear begawalas,

Thank you for giving us your time by writing this comment about your stay in our hotel. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and thank you recommending us to your family and friends. Your mention of Babar Khan is noted and we will be meeting with him this week to recognize his exceptional contribution towards guest satisfaction in our hotel. We value your patronage and look forward to many more opportunities of serving you in your future travels.