“Must give it a try”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: The Burger Stop is an All American Style Burger Restaurant that focuses on Fresh Top Quality Meat, Fresh Produce with great service and a unique Eating Experience. Even though we have a "Fast Food" concept, but we prefer to be called "Fresh Food" restaurant, as orders are not pre-made and we only start preparing an order, well, once an order is placed. We have an open kitchen with bar stools for extreme food enthusiasts to sit at the counter and watch their meal get prepared. We only use Chilled and NEVER frozen top quality Angus Beef.We cut and Mince our Meat at the restaurant daily. All items within our menu are Prepared Fresh in the Restaurant. We cut our Potatoes, Onion Rings, Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Burgers are all seasoned and prepared in the restaurant along with two of our House Specialty Sauces each and every day. Every produce that we receive is carefully and thoroughly inspected to ensure that the Quality standards are maintained. Our GOAL, VISION and MISSION are simple, No Compromise on Product Quality, Prepare everything Fresh daily, Service with a Smile and to become the Top Spot for your Burger Cravings!!!! We look forward in serving you ...
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Must give it a try”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I liked their burger a lot, I tried the single burger. The sauce is yummy and I liked the bread too.

There are a couple of orders, single, double, triple, cheese explosion, chesse lovers. In addition, there are a couple of french fries order, chili fries..ect

You definitely must try it.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Khobar
“One of the best burgers in Khobar”
Reviewed 6 October 2011

A friend of mine in Khobar advised that place as he knows i love burgers and am big fan, after trying all burger places in Khobar i can finally say that i found my "burger spot", very nice atmosphere, waiters are friendly, manager goes around asking if everything is ok.
As for the burger, i enjoyed the creativity of their menu especially the cheese xplosion which i specifically liked!!

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank Marcozee
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Better then what I expected”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

A good restaurant with good service and environment, better then all was the taste of the burgers..
you shall give it a try ,,
better if you ask the burger to be well done , well thats for me,,
not a preferred place for a family dine-out.

1 Thank NadaHajri
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“The best burger”
Reviewed 22 July 2011

I Went to the resturanet with my friends. I really liked their Cheese xplusion and the double burger is now my favorite. the staff is friendly and helpful.

2 Thank amauri21
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Great Burgers, Great Service”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

The Burger Stop opened a month ago when I visited it. A family friend suggested us to go and check them out. It was initially hard to find as the main road infornt of the restaurant was closed for Construction. Location is good. Corner store, you can see their Open Kitchen and the staff working. We entered and we were greeted with a warm smile and a greeting. Red and White tables and chairs, counter sitting area, a nice & funky decor and clean restaurant gave a good first impression.
The menu is simple, single, double, tripple, mini burgers, chicken burgers and then two of their signature burgers, Cheese Xplosion (as they write it) and The Cheese Lover, both unique in their way and the taste, well, I am getting hungry again just writing this review.
We were properly guided through their menu. They do not offer meal deals, so you have to purchase each item separately. We ordered Cheese Xplosion, The Cheese Lover, Mini Burgers with Chilli Cheese Fries and Onion rings. They make everything fresh in the restaurant, all side orders etc., and we got lucky as we got to see one of their staff, cut a whole ANGUS Beef pc., trim its fat, cut and grind it and then made patties. ALL INFRONT OF OUR EYES.
They do not have a Family section, but I recommend doing take-out or ordering for Delivery.
The food, the ambience, the service was all exceptionally great.
I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves BURGERS.

6 Thank Saud21