- The idea this place is based on
- the Friendliness of the staff
- The cleanness
- I had the "dish of the day" Mendy and it was very good with the yogurt, cucumber, and mint salad.
- How the guy who took my order didn't speak neither good English nor Arabic so it was hard to communicate with him
- The location: I passed by it twice looking for it as there was no signs at all
- I think some of the dishes are a little overpriced for what you get.
- It's true that my dish was very good but it wasn't outstanding
- The lack of creativity in the menu is pretty obvious
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.