“Very useful place for teaching science”

Scitech Technology Center
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Al Khobar
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Very suitable for both adults and children to learn how things work or how to to save energy and to watch 3D max movies about nature and animals

3  Thank Alsufyani

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I had been to this center more than once and it was enjoyable and educational to me and my guests. There are are lot of practical experiments you and your children can practice. Also there is an IMAX theatre which runs good educational movies.

3  Thank meetheen
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

You can let your children have some good time, documentary movies, body art for children, some three d or what they call for d shows (documentary)
Tickets are very low with more discount for groups.
Elders and parents have to find something to do :)

1  Thank aladdinshahin
Reviewed 26 September 2013

It was nice but I prefer if they have guide people there to explain all sciences. I like the six Scientific halls and during my visit the Scientific films was closed.

2  Thank Ali B
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We first visited SciTech when my first child was still 10 years of age and up to now with two additional children we still visit this place. However, if this place is not kept properly it will loose its charm to people like us. First of all, when we first visited the place, the KIDS ZONE was full of things to play with, recently the place was in dis-array and not so clean.
Next the kids visited the aquarium but unlike before when it was full of fishes... now the aquarium is too big for the dwindling fishes that still remained. Then of course the all time-favourite the DOME CINEMA... but it failed to impress either myself or even my kids..... There was no ENGLISH translation to it! SERIOUSLY!!!
SCITECH used to be a multi-cultural attraction that caters to different children from all over the world. I guess now, its just trying to get by

4  Thank Nightshade_Angel