my impression about this particular hotel was totally negative because of what i read about them before checking,unfortunately everything was correct the receptionist we meet on our first day while checking in was very unfriendly,i dont think he has never been to any course or to school to learn how to relate with a customers or visitor but fortunately for me the next day i went down to the reception to see if he can be a bit friendly then i meet this God sent receptionist called HAZEEM,oh my GOd hazeem make our stay home away from home and i later meet the general manager who he had studied and lived in england before he was extremely friendly and helpful too.i dont want to speak much but i will adive anyone going to this hotel to ask after Hazeem and you will never regret your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shaza Al Madina is the only luxury hotel in the area with a contemporary Eastern design. The hotel sets incomparable levels of hospitality, elegance and state-of-the-art technology. Ideally located at the doorsteps of the Masjid Al Nabawy in Medina, only 150 M. The hotel enjoys a perfect location within the heart of the city and only a short 20 minutes (15 KM) drive from Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport. Shaza Al Madina two dining options include an open show kitchen, which serves fusion cuisine. Shaza Al Madina’s intimate interiors are filled with mood lighting, created by international designer Morten Hansen of LWD Dubai, in association with calligrapher Mounir Al Sharaani, Egyptian lighting designer Randa Fahmy and with photographic installations by acclaimed Peter Sanders. The hotel’s walls were decorated by Soraya Sanders, famous for her traditional Arabic designs. Fresh and creative cuisine can be tasted at the Shalimar lounge. For a unique blend of North African, Persian and South-East Asian delights, guests are welcome to visit the airy Arabesque Restaurant. Rooms at the Shaza Al Madina are elegant and create the atmosphere of peacefulness. Shaza Al Madina is the ultimate hotel experience in the Middle East, a modern icon where exclusive Arabian luxury meets state of the art facilities. The hotel is designed to cater to every possible need and transport guests to a place of serenity and luxury, a unique haven for the modern traveller who expects only excellence in service and an exquisite ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shaza Al Madina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaza Al Madina Hotel Medina
- Shaza Al Madina Al Madinah/Medina