While it is located right next to the Haram, it is still some walking distance from the main and the women's gate that is closer to the Masjid-Nabvi. Nothing at this hotel is reflective of the Intercontinental name and brand. The rooms are shabby with old, run-down carpets. The bathroom was not functioning properly. The service is really lacking and staff show a care-free behavior. There are lots of things to write, but in short, do not expect anything "Intercontinental" if you choose this hotel. There a many better choices (Hilton Madina, and Oberoi to name two)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Al Iman InterContinental Madinah occupies a choice spot on the piazza of the Holy Masjid Mosque of the Prophet Mohammed. Surrounded by the city s financial, commercial and shopping districts, the hotel is also within easy reach of historic sites including Jannat-ul-Baqi cemetery, the Badar Battlefield, Ohud Mountain, Masjid Al Qiblatain and Masjid Al Quba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Madinah-Dar Al Iman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Dar Al Iman Madinah Hotel Medina
- InterContinental Madinah-Dar Al Iman Al Madinah/Medina